Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreamweaver help

Options
  • 27-07-2010 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

:mad:hi guys
    ive just finished updating my site to include a gallery section. ive used lytebox to display the pictures.
    when i preview this in dreamweaver i can see the pictures perfectly the way i want them.
    Ive PUT them up on the remote directory but the live version wont show my pictures.... Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

stabilo_1 wrote: »
    :mad:hi guys
    ive just finished updating my site to include a gallery section. ive used lytebox to display the pictures.
    when i preview this in dreamweaver i can see the pictures perfectly the way i want them.
    Ive PUT them up on the remote directory but the live version wont show my pictures.... Please help
    Are the paths correct for scripts/css. What is happening exactly. We need more information.

Can we see some source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stabilo_1

It loads up the gallery.HTML fine but stalls when I click a picture to expand the lytebox application which holds the lists of pictures.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The first one in the feature gallery opens fine the rest dont, the file names look a bit messy on the others and they are all of the file type .JPG in caps not .jpg like the first one - were you trying to do some renaming and might have messed with it? The lightbox or script might not read them with the .JPG filename in caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Linux/Apache servers are case-sensitive so x.jpg is considered a completely different file to x.JPG

Also it should be Balconies not Balcony's.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stabilo_1

thanks guys all sorted. much appreciated

Advertisement