Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Forum Drinks II.

Options
  • 27-07-2010 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hopefully we'll get a bigger crowd this time...though of course the last time, it was certainly a case of quality over quantity. ;)

When? This Sunday comes to mind only because it's a bank holiday. However, I guess it's a bit soon after the previous one.

I suggest the Czech Inn (upstairs). ;)

(Or Kehoe's, because it's cool.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I hope I can make this one... Hopefully chest infection won't strike me down again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

What about the porter house? Since we didn't get a chance to go last time?
    Tonight is way too soon! Plus I just finished an intensive composition course for the last 8 days, not to mention climbing croagh patrick yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Clinker

Just back from hols (Mahler 3 at the proms last night!! :pac: :pac: :pac:): will definitely try to appear this time!

Advertisement