Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to Sydney

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

Im just back from Sydney last week. It was my 3rd time flying there and back with Air France, Singapore (A380 on all flights) and this year with Malaysian and I have to say Malaysian was the most comfortable. Im 6" and they had the best leg room out of them all which made it real easy to sleep and relax. Singapore are number 1 regarding the entertainment system (biggest screen, most movies, usb port) but nothing to separate them with regards to meals, service and drink :) Would definitely fly with Malaysian again

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

Could some kind person explain to me what the catch is with usit? €539 return + tax Travel dates:01/01/2011 - 28/06/2011 Book By:30/04/2011.

What could I realistically be expecting to pay to head over Jan(ish)?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

Put it this way. My flights in November.

Adult: 1
    €557.00
    Taxes and fees
    €483.27

brennarr wrote: »
    Put it this way. My flights in November.

Adult: 1
    €557.00
    Taxes and fees
    €483.27
    Is that return?

I know the Taxes and fees seem quite steep but am I mental in thinking that reasonable if it is return? Do you have to book visas etc with USIT if you book flights?

I just checked some places online and they were all €900ish one way.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jkell061

nellyshark wrote: »
    Is that return?

I know the Taxes and fees seem quite steep but am I mental in thinking that reasonable if it is return? Do you have to book visas etc with USIT if you book flights?

I just checked some places online and they were all €900ish one way.

Yes that's return. I've booked for january and it was a little under 1100euro, return. I don't know where you're finding them 900 one-ways, when I was looking they were around 500-600. I was tempted but thought i'd play it safe with a return.

If u go to cheapflights.ie that will show u the cheapest ones going.

You don't have to book eveything with USIT, but if you're going to go through them u may get them to do it all. I didn't, and saved myself a few bob. Roll on January!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭someday2010

Try skyscanner.ie It is a search engine for flights can get some good deals

Thanks for the info folks :)

Advertisement