Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants near the Burlington Hotel?

Options
  • 27-07-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Im looking for a reasonably priced restaurant or pub near the burlington hotel? Im sending my parents away for their anniversary for the weekend. As I do not know dublin, Im not sure where to look. There not really into fancy food and like a good decent meal so would love to send them some where good and where they will get a hearty meal.

Many thanks! :)

Marie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AndrewMc

Keshk is a small-ish restaurant literally around the corner (http://osm.org/go/es@R6F2my--). They don't serve alcohol, but you can bring your own bottle (Spar's next door, or Oddbins on Baggot Street are nearest I can think of) and they don't charge for serving it. Food is tasty, filling eastern mediterranean style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 marie87

many thanks for your help! I am going to book the Tenors Grill room! That would be more their sort of thing.

Marie

Advertisement