Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I farted during a massage today

Options
  • 27-07-2010 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Pope Benedict

I was having a Thai massage this afternoon. My usual masseuse wasn't available so it was with a new girl. Such was her excellence she had me switched off fairly quick, so much so that I let out a squeaky streamer that lasted near five seconds about fiteen mins in to the hour session. I apologised immediately and she brushed it off but I know she was offended. My only saving grace was that it didn't leave a pong. Anyone else have a story about farting at an inopportune moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

I guess you didn't have a happy ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

I was having a Thai massage this afternoon. My usual masseuse wasn't available so it was with a new girl. Such was her excellence she had me switched off fairly quick, so much so that I let out a squeaky streamer that lasted near five seconds about fiteen mins in to the hour session. I apologised immediately and she brushed it off but I know she was offended. My only saving grace was that it didn't leave a pong. Anyone else have a story about farting at an inopportune moment?

That's more than a fart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I just farted in the general direction of this thread, but I don't think it was inappropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Did you follow through?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Pope Benedict

dvpower wrote: »
    That's more than a fart.

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

haha brilliant!

after that u should have turned over on your back and demand a hand job, she would have been so offended from the fart a hand job would have seemed appropriate! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Anyone else have a story about farting at an inopportune moment?

No, you're the only one, your eminence-ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Why do farts smell? - for the benefit of the deaf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Hi Jake,

Contrary to your other pseudonyms, I think not everyone will hate you this time. No, this stuff is right up Flutt's street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

dave 27 wrote: »
    haha brilliant!

after that u should have turned over on your back and demand a hand job, she would have been so offended from the fart a hand job would have seemed appropriate! :D

He has Altar boys for that.

bonerm wrote: »
    Did you follow through?

No although there was a brown streak on the towel when I was finished, very faint mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

dvpower wrote: »
    That's more than a fart.

Anything 5 seconds or over = a SHART:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Strange Loop

Accidentally let one rip during a particularly difficult stretch in a yoga class once.

'Ah, sure no-one'll have noticed', I thought. They'll never pinpoint me in this crowd.

The looks in the mirror said otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

Can you PM us on the details and rate of your masseuse? I'd murder a good thai massage! If I go to the same one I might even fart for laugh ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

elius wrote: »
    Anything 5 seconds or over = a SHART:D:D

No. A fart with shíte splutters in it is a shart.

To be precise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Give her permission to plug your holiness's hole before the next massage !

No. A fart with shíte splutters in it is a shart.

To be precise.
    As embarrassing as a fart was a shart would be crushing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Dont worry about it, Masseuses are used to that and it is not uncommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Alls well that ends well.

You could have mistaken and completely **** your togs.

That would be a little more awkward.

Of course it would be even more awkward if she then ate it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Done it in the physio while getting my back worked on. The strech used caused it.. I swear. Also once in the gym while the instructor was beside my instructing on how to lift the weights I was doing properly. I was proper embarrassed cos she was soooo hot.

caseyann wrote: »
    Dont worry about it, Masseuses are used to that and it is not uncommon.

Really? Are you a masseuse Ann?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Really? Are you a masseuse Ann?

No i go to them regular,told me if i fart its cool it natural.Means the toxins and digestive system is been cleansed :)
    Oh and your bowel movement become more frequent so if your alot more thirsty dont worry about it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I got food poisoning two months ago.

I've been afraid to fart/ burp since :(

caseyann wrote: »
    No i go to them regular,told me if i fart its cool it natural.Means the toxins and digestive system is been cleansed :)
    Oh and your bowel movement become more frequent so if your alot more thirsty dont worry about it :D

Ok cool. Didn't think massages would have any link to the digestive system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭Archeron

easyeason3 wrote: »
    I got food poisoning two months ago.

I've been afraid to fart/ burp since :(

You havent farted in two months???

Someone get that man a video camera, a match and access to Youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Archeron wrote: »
    You havent farted in two months???

Someone get that man a video camera, a match and access to Youtube.

I've farted, but on the throne. Still finding it difficult to tell the difference between a loaded missile & friendly fire.

It's a well known fact that ladies don't fart unless absolutely necessary & only when in the bathroom. Our farts also tend to smell like roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Holey Smoke. Your Eminence is flatulently excused...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Aaarrgghh all the female farters on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Let rip a bubbler in a job interview once. Combination of what I'd eaten the night before and nerves meant I was a friggin' windbag. Interviewer cracked a joke and we both started to laugh. The one I'd been painfully holding blasted out of me. He laughed harder but I was fairly embarassed.

Advertisement