Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I farted during a massage today

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

The best is when you're in bed in the nip and you're lying on your side and the girlfriend "spoons" into you and you release a good bubbler into her gee :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Sharlovesjohn

I dont usually fart around my OH but he was wrecking my head the other night so I told him if he didnt back off Id fart in his face...

Dared me to go through with it and I did, still doesnt believe I did it, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

The best is when you're in bed in the nip and you're lying on your side and the girlfriend "spoons" into you and you release a good bubbler into her gee :pac:
    warm fuzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

kfallon wrote: »
    Of course women do fart, we'd be at it twice as much if we could fart thru the front bum aswell as the more orthodox 'exit hole'!
    oh,but you can. and its amazing!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

SouthPark S14 EP4 (Eat, Pray, Queef) has all one needs to know about women's "Front Bottom" burps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

this thread is so funny.. laughing out loud at work here!!

Has anyone ever had a situation where you get into an empty lift (usually at work) and it stinks of a fart due to a previous person who was in the lift a minute earlier? Then when lift gets to next floor with you in it, others get in and think the stink is from you??!! that has happened to me twice this year - what can you do or say??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

warming your dinner....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I remember I was getting a lift to the house of a friend of mine with him,his father and his 5 year old sister in the car.
    Driving down the road,I was sitting in the back with his sister. Just then she leaned up and whispered into my ear 'I just farted'.
    Well how that smell came out of a little girl is beyond me,the only thing that was missing was the puff of green smoke.
    The whole family laughed hysterically as we drove down the road with my head out of the window,vomitting from the moving car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

The napalm approach is what I prefer. Anyone who has ever seen napalm dropped in a film knows that its basically a big fireball of an explosion which travels n a straight line. I used to do it in school every day and still do it in Tescos where I work.

What you need is

a) a noxious mix of Guinness, curry and warmness in your bowells.

b) a long corridor such as in a school or aisle in a supermarket packed with as much people as possible.

c) Good pair of shoes for your getaway

As you walk in a straight line allow the bad boy to rip a hole in your pants and flap all the way down the aisle. The smell will be at arse-height and the nostrils of your victims will be unaware .

When the fart is completed the 'fireball' will ensue caused by air currents amongst the moving draft caused by your and other peoples movements. A quick glance over your shoulder will show you the 'fartball' travelling down the straight path visable by consecutive people recoiling in horror...

Make a sharp right and exit. Mission Success ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Farted in the middle of a BJ in my college dorm once, while my mate was in the top bunk - supposedly asleep - until his furious giggling gave him away.
    Fair play to her though, she finished the job, stench and all.:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Dean0088 wrote: »
    The napalm approach is what I prefer. Anyone who has ever seen napalm dropped in a film knows that its basically a big fireball of an explosion which travels n a straight line. I used to do it in school every day and still do it in Tescos where I work.

What you need is

a) a noxious mix of Guinness, curry and warmness in your bowells.

b) a long corridor such as in a school or aisle in a supermarket packed with as much people as possible.

c) Good pair of shoes for your getaway

As you walk in a straight line allow the bad boy to rip a hole in your pants and flap all the way down the aisle. The smell will be at arse-height and the nostrils of your victims will be unaware .

When the fart is completed the 'fireball' will ensue caused by air currents amongst the moving draft caused by your and other peoples movements. A quick glance over your shoulder will show you the 'fartball' travelling down the straight path visable by consecutive people recoiling in horror...

Make a sharp right and exit. Mission Success ;)

otherwise known as crop dusting

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

caseyann wrote: »
    Dont worry about it, Masseuses are used to that and it is not uncommon.

ehh I'm a masseuse..never happened to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MikeRoeSopht

eh , a hem. . cough
    where exactly did you get this Thai massage in Dublin?
    was it the thai massage I am thinking about?
    again where.....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

beauty101 wrote: »
    ehh I'm a masseuse..never happened to me

Guys try their best not to fart in front of hot chicks? Maybe the massage lady was a minger. Or he genuinely was so relaxed he just forgot where he was. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭TheSegal

This is without a doubt the funniest thread I have ever read on boards! Lads in the office don't know whats wrong with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

sorry to bring up an old thread but I've just spent the last 20 mins laughing my ass off at this thread :)

Advertisement