Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the story with Sandro!

Options
  • 27-07-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Well Lads,

Sorry there might be a thread on this but I'm just wondering what is going on with Sandro? Is he coming over or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

For those of you who are still unsure when Sandro will join up with Spurs, he is due to face São Paulo in the semi final first leg of Copa Libertadores, tomorrow (28th Jul), with the return leg next Thursday (5th Aug). Should Internacional beat their fellow Brazilians, they will play the winner of the other semi between Universidad de Chile and Guadalajara in a two legged final on the 11th and 18th of August...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

When did Spurs sign him?
    Jesus, thats a good signing. Has looked very good when ive seen him playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Melion wrote: »
    When did Spurs sign him?
    Jesus, thats a good signing. Has looked very good when ive seen him playing.
    Signed him in March I think and he's been included in Brazil's squad for there next friendly too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Signed him in March I think and he's been included in Brazil's squad for there next friendly too

Wont see much of him til next year I wouldn't think if he is just coming off a full season in Brazil.

Ya I'd say we'll see him intermittently until christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

ruiseal wrote: »
    For those of you who are still unsure when Sandro will join up with Spurs, he is due to face São Paulo in the semi final first leg of Copa Libertadores, tomorrow (28th Jul), with the return leg next Thursday (5th Aug). Should Internacional beat their fellow Brazilians, they will play the winner of the other semi between Universidad de Chile and Guadalajara in a two legged final on the 11th and 18th of August...

Internacional won the first leg 1-0 last night.

An interview with him dubbed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭tipperaryjim

Looks like an impressive player - can't wait to see him mix it up with the current squad.

Hopefully he can adjust quickly as he could defo fill one of our potential weak spots for the season ahead!

Advertisement