Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards kit order (new design) - Order closed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭Plastik

Interested also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Will probably order some winter gear ...
    You are a brave man Snollup...[/QUOTE]

Others would say foolish!

If you can PM me with email address and what you think you might be ordering if you haven't already.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

snollup wrote: »
    Will probably order some winter gear ...
    You are a brave man Snollup...[/QUOTE]

Others would say foolish!

If you can PM me with email address and what you think you might be ordering if you haven't already.

Thanks.

Would it be possible to hold on the ordering from yourself until next Monday, as there were some minor errors in this order and I'd appreciate being able to clear it all as well as giving those whose jerseys were incorrect a chance to get a refund and order from yourself. Its only 3 people but I don't want anyone to get screwed for a second time.

Edit - Carvalho are closed for another 3 weeks anyway so it won't make any difference to the order time.

CramCycle wrote: »

Would it be possible to hold on the ordering from yourself until next Monday, as there were some minor errors in this order and I'd appreciate being able to clear it all as well as giving those whose jerseys were incorrect a chance to get a refund and order from yourself. Its only 3 people but I don't want anyone to get screwed for a second time.

Edit - Carvalho are closed for another 3 weeks anyway so it won't make any difference to the order time.

No prob, wouldnt have order in by then anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

I'd be interested in either a long-sleeve jersey or gilet if the numbers are there.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So given the thread title (closing 6th Aug), can orders be actually placed or is it speculation still?

Cabaal wrote: »
    So given the thread title (closing 6th Aug), can orders be actually placed or is it speculation still?

Hope to place order shortly after 6th. I'm away a couple of days next week & also wanted to give it a little bit of time so we could get a reasonably sized order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭Gasco

Put me down for a ss jersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭bubble_wrap

possibly interested in a jacket pending designs, the less pink the better and a pair of shorts

• Advertisement

I’m planning to put together a provisional list over the weekend to see how this order is shaping up. If you haven’t already PM’d me with what you think you might be ordering can you do so today as I’ll be working off PM’s and not posts on this thread.

Thanks,
    S.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Where can I see a list of prices and exactly what items can be ordered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

In seen in one or two posts people mentioned designs. Am I right in saying the design will be the same as the last order (new boards kit)
    This is no problem for me but just to clarify.

Where can I see a list of prices and exactly what items can be ordered?

I hope to have links to prices and available items up this weekend.
    statto25 wrote: »
    In seen in one or two posts people mentioned designs. Am I right in saying the design will be the same as the last order (new boards kit)
    This is no problem for me but just to clarify.

Yes, same as last time.

I hope to have links to prices and available items up this weekend.

Good stuff, I'll know what the story is once I see prices :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

sizes ??

are lads who usually take a medium in say t-shirts ok with medium in the new kit ?
    or is it like Nalini gear - one size up ??

Thanks

k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

karltimber wrote: »
    sizes ??

are lads who usually take a medium in say t-shirts ok with medium in the new kit ?

Thanks

k
    Which t-shirt? I have a 'Hanoi Rocks' t-shirt that fits me, but my '1984 curbs champ' tee is a bit snug. Neither of them are medium though...

karltimber wrote: »
    sizes ??

Thanks

k

Hey karltimber,

It might be worth taking a read of this thread. The lad's here are saying that the sizing is quite big.

Also, HERE is a like to the sizing chart form Carvalho's website.

Hope this helps.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Which t-shirt? I have a 'Hanoi Rocks' t-shirt that fits me, but my '1984 curbs champ' tee is a bit snug. Neither of them are medium though...

thanks bluefoam,
    neither of those ones. the other blue you - but seeing as they aren't medium there's no point in talking about the blue one either.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I think the sizing chart worked well for me on the Carvalho website above. Gedt your measuring tape out!

From what I can tell Carvalhos sizing was accurate, it's just alot of people presumed they were a certain size and ordered that, instead of checking with a tape themselves.

• Advertisement

I found the sizing spot on when I measured myself. In hindsight, I probably would've went for a S in the shorts instead of the M. I'm a 31" waist so in-between sizes. The S was 30", the M was 32". But jersey was perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

From what I can tell Carvalhos sizing was accurate, it's just alot of people presumed they were a certain size and ordered that, instead of checking with a tape themselves.

Yup I was cautious on the sizing - got the Large in the old and new jersey and could have done with the Medium. Gonna keep the new jersey and try to swap the old jersey (L) for an old or new one in medium. Anyone interested??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Looking for a Medium Short sleeve.

PM SENT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

I found the sizing spot on when I measured myself. In hindsight, I probably would've went for a S in the shorts instead of the M. I'm a 31" waist so in-between sizes. The S was 30", the M was 32". But jersey was perfect.

So did u get a medium jersey and if so mind me asking what chest size u are ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

Is there any possibility of getting some of the older design jerseys in this order?

Cheers,

Adrian

Zorba wrote: »
    So did u get a medium jersey and if so mind me asking what chest size u are ?

No, in the jersey I went for the S. I'm a 36" or 37" chest. When I measured the length (from collar to waist) from a jersey I had already it was the exact same length as the Carvahlo website sizing. I'm 5' 7" if that's any help.

Is there any possibility of getting some of the older design jerseys in this order?

Cheers,

Adrian

To be honest with you I would rather keep it to one design. Enough involved in this without adding to it.

Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

No, in the jersey I went for the S. I'm a 36" or 37" chest. When I measured the length (from collar to waist) from a jersey I had already it was the exact same length as the Carvahlo website sizing. I'm 5' 7" if that's any help.

Ok grand thanks think i'll go for the medium. Think the small might be a little too race fitty for me.

I have to say after seeing the photo of the jersey it doesn't seem as pink as I thought, so I think just go with the new design tbh

37877_1510134042732_1515796089_1290650_6822657_n.jpg

I have to say after seeing the photo of the jersey it doesn't seem as pink as I thought, so I think just go with the new design tbh

Its more pink than you thought

but thats an even better reason to get it

• Advertisement

Its more pink than you thought

but thats an even better reason to get it

From the design shots it almost looked like shocking pink, thankfully it doesn't appear to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭corkandproud

Just wondering on the eternal sizing question. I take an xl in Altura and xxl in Spin11. Would xl do me for the jersey?

Just wondering on the eternal sizing question. I take an xl in Altura and xxl in Spin11. Would xl do me for the jersey?

don't compare to other brands as you'll find that everyone has kit from different years and therefore different opinios. I recommend the measuring tape and use this as your guide:

http://www.carvalhocustom.com/downloads/carvalhocustom_sizing.pdf

Hey all,

Seems to be fair bit of interest in order so far. These are the names I have so far:

Username
    Diarmuid
    Scien
    CKWPORT
    _sheep
    Daithi BC *
    AstraMonti *
    Coronal *
    Wingman2010
    pajero12
    ckeego
    Plastik *
    austinbyrne21 *
    BeepBeep67 *
    DualFrontDiscs *
    dare2be *
    madson
    Jawgap
    Creamy Goodness
    Smithzer
    rebel.ranter
    Murphj7
    Yi Harr
    funkyjebus
    Zorba
    Crooked
    manafana
    ROK ON
    Robertd 07
    Ky Abu
    furiousox *
    christeb
    Caroline_ie
    fran oconnor *
    corkandproud *
    RobFowl *

If there is an * beside your name can you PM me with your email address as I will be sending out spreadsheet in a day or two that you will use to order.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Quick question on the shorts, are they really see through as one poster said?, because that would put me off purchasing the shorts. Will definitely get a jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

I'd be interested in a jersey and possibly shorts.
    Will PM you with email address for spreadsheet.

Interested in jersey and shorts, PM sent with e-mail addy

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Slightly Bunkers

I'd like to order too but would like an idea of cost for top and bib shorts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Can I join too? Interested in Jersey. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

I'm in for a LS Jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

yeah, wondering about prices too but definately interested in Medium LS top - how do you pay though??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Count me in for jersey and bibshorts.

[edit]pm sent

[edit2]Will this include usernames on the jersey too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭bubble_wrap

whats the story with jackets? no self respecting mtber would wear that jersey:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

Hmm - 40" chest and 32" waist - I will chance the medium L/S jersey.

PM sent

Thanks a million, snollup, for taking this on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

should i start giving sizes now, or is their a pm/email goign round on friday?

• Advertisement

Evening all,

Am waiting on Carvalho to get back to me regarding the winter jacket but aside from that I hope to email you all out prices, sizes, order forms & payment info over the weekend.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Evening all,

Am waiting on Carvalho to get back to me regarding the winter jacket but aside from that I hope to email you all out prices, sizes, order forms & payment info over the weekend.

Thanks.

They re on holidays for the 1st 2 weeks in august.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

They re on holidays for the 1st 2 weeks in august.

Bleedin Frenchies..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

RobFowl wrote: »
    Bleedin Frenchies..........

are they not spainish?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

manafana wrote: »
    are they not spainish?

Spainish, Frenchish whats the difference ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement