Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards kit order (new design) - Order closed

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67254585&postcount=445

This was the last update to the status of the order and you were listed as

Jumpy - not collected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Yup, thanks for that.

I also noticed that some didnt get theirs. I think I may have over ordered, I just have to check the excel sheet to see what I bought. I might be able to donate one or two to the cause.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Jumpy wrote: »
    I thought this was that thread until I saw otherwise :)

I understand the collection issue, however I was based in Limerick at the time of the order and had mentioned that to CC. Im sure it was just missed, as I payed on the last available payment day.

I only delivered or sent items when people got in contact with me, with their addresses/pick up points. I presumed everyone was still subscribed to the old thread till they got their stuff.

Apologies for any confusion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Yup, must have got sidetracked with the wedding :)

All sorted, thanks CC. Address sent. Let me know the delivery cost and Ill send it on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

jumpy, i'll take some gear off you if you are looking to off load once sizing is correct (id be large).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

you should have no problem shifting any kit you don't need. I had a few people that were to late to be included on this order looking for kit.

StokolaN - posted (can you mail me when it arrives)
    Mosiki - delivery in the morning
    Garmin guy - not collected (missed your PM until today)

This is hopefully it but if your name/gear is missing get on to me first thing in the morning as i will be giving the rest away by the end of the weekend.

The order for preference on these jerseys are as follows:

Firstly, anyone who I screwed over and said I didn't have their kit and now I find that I do will get first refusal.

Second goes to Caroline_ie

Third goes to that list I made awhile ago

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Seapoint

What about me? XXL?

Seapoint wrote: »
    What about me? XXL?

I have this posted on the other thread:
    First preference goes to anyone i screwed over:

New: 1) Long sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: XXL
    2) Short sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: L(+)
    3) Short sleeve, full zip, size: XXL (-)
    4) Short sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: XXL
    5) Long sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: XXL

Old: 1) Long sleeve, full zip, size: L

Seapoint, your order never actually got placed AFAIK, my fault. I can only apologise at this stage.

In this case first preference is yours and I'll refund you any difference in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Seapoint

no problem, not really interested in a refund or anything, just whenever it suits, would love to have a boardsie jersey.

There's no panic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Just wondering, do people wear this only on probper spins or would they use it to commute?

Piste wrote: »
    Just wondering, do people wear this only on probper spins or would they use it to commute?

No set rules. Lots wear it commuting, others just when out on their longer spins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hmm I might get one for next January when I'm back on my long (well not really long, but 10km versus my normal 2km!) commute!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭toomuchdetail

So will there be a third order ?:D Keep mising these

Either that or if anyone has over ordered an XXL let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I'd say you'll have to volunteer yourself as the organizer for the 3rd order if there is to be a 3rd order.

So will there be a third order ?:D Keep mising these

Either that or if anyone has over ordered an XXL let me know.

see: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67905844&postcount=260

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭garminguy

belated thanks to cramcycle for holding on to mine for so long, it looks the business, looking forward to wearing it this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Do I have to wait til the next new design is ordered or will there be another chance to get one soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

I took part in the The Cill Dara Cruise today. I saw one of your lads wearing the kit. It looks really great. A real credit to the Boards.ie cycling gang. Well done ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Any jerseys left over size lge, pm me if any available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭neris

Any large jerseys and shorts left over I,ll take a pair if not i,ll just wait till next order (once i dont miss it again)

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭dare2be

Any update on the kit Snollup?

Must be near 4 weeks now although we are probably looking closer to 6?

Hey all,

It will be for weeks on Monday. If I have not heard from Carvalho by then I will contact them. I know that orders tend to take closer to 6 weeks though :(

Thanks,
    Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MarcotheGoat

Count me in :) thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,143 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Count me in :) thanks

The order closed last month (clue is in the title ;)).

You'll have to wait until someone volunteers to co-ordinate the next order, or do it yourself.

• Advertisement

Hey all,

Just to let you all know that our order is ready & is being shipped today. I expect to receive it early next week :)

Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

That's great news Joe!!

As previously I can take care of D15 deliveries.

snollup wrote: »
    Hey all,

Just to let you all know that our order is ready & is being shipped today. I expect to receive it early next week :)

Joe.
    whaaaaaaaat? thats so great, i cant wait for my euro buff!! here come more fun in trying to distribute all these! ill help in anyway i can, if needed.

Thanks lads, all help will be much appreciated.

Will this be worse then the ordering part ? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

I can do distribution Dun Laoghaire/Blackrock/Cabinteely/Shankill/Bray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

im working off st.stephens green, and living in walkingstown so il see what i can do to help.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

snollup wrote: »
    Will this be worse then the ordering part ? :eek:

Much, Much worse ;)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,702 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

And the RAI guys thought their task was tough...

I think CramCycle spent about 2 weeks in his bunker sorting the last lot out, then cycled another 3,000km delivering them. He's probably still got some "mismatches" he's working through.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

I'm in the Palmerstown area so can help as a pick-up/delivery point out this way if needed.

Beasty wrote: »

I think CramCycle spent about 2 weeks in his bunker sorting the last lot out, then cycled another 3,000km delivering them. He's probably still got some "mismatches" he's working through.:D

I actually got alot of PMs this week about it, but I'm in Sweden for the week so if anyone thinks I'm being rude, I am, you are being ignored till Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Joe, I think you should deliver none yourself. It's up to us to get the gear off you unless people want theirs posted.

I can take care of picking up the D15 ( Including Clonee and Dunboyne for ie ) and deliver.

If every area can be covered that'd be great.

Joe, I think you should deliver none yourself. It's up to us to get the gear off you

+1. you done enough for the team. Im in d7 if that helps things. Oh im so excited, i never get excited over any other form of clothing!

Beasty wrote: »

If only the gear was ready a couple of weeks earlier we would have been sorted for delivery!

Really appreciate the offers of help lads, this if what I love about Boards! Will let you all know when it arrives.

Thanks again all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭furiousox

I'm in Drogheda so I can take all deliveries north of Swords if you want.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

I will have any left overs in large or x large if there are any( count me in for next order).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

furiousox wrote: »
    I'm in Drogheda so I can take all deliveries north of Swords if you want.

Bet me to it furiousox.

I could help around drogheda, meath and north of swords too if that's any help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I must be the only one who is disappointed it is arriving early, I'm going under the knife Monday (my back), there will be a 4-6 week embargo on driving. I'm normally in dublin every week :(
    Anybody doing a run to Cork? Alternatively I'll do a top up to cover delivery costs?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,702 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I must be the only one who is disappointed it is arriving early, I'm going under the knife Monday (my back), there will be a 4-6 week embargo on driving. I'm normally in dublin every week :(

Good luck on the op rebel:ranter. I've had mine done (several times!). If you play your cards right, hopefully you'll be up and about in no time. I am a much better cyclist after the ops than I ever dreamed of being before them.

Anybody doing a run to Cork? Alternatively I'll do a top up to cover delivery costs?

Sorry to hear that. Really hope you have a speedy recovery. Will keep you post about your kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

daragh_ wrote: »
    I can do distribution Dun Laoghaire/Blackrock/Cabinteely/Shankill/Bray.
    Would you mind getting mine too? I will be away for two weeks and returning at 11 of Oct so I can get it then if you don't have a problem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Would you mind getting mine too? I will be away for two weeks and returning at 11 of Oct so I can get it then if you don't have a problem!

Will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭Plastik

I can take kit to Cork and to Greystones also :) I'm in Cork at least three weekends a month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Ant

Great news, snollup.

If you haven't done so already (this is a long thread so I can't say for sure), it might be worth letting us know where you live and / or work so that we could arrange to meet you somewhere convenient for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I can meet in Dublin and look after Maynooth area deliveries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

Late to the party as usual. I can sort out anywhere north city - I live in Killester. Needless to say, distribution duties notwithstanding, I am more than happy to pick up my own kit anywhere that's convenient for you, snollup.

Advertisement