Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards kit order (new design) - Order closed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Awww saw new posts and thought the gear might have arrived.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

_sheep wrote: »
    Awww saw new posts and thought the gear might have arrived.

Was told that it was sent on Friday so thought it would be here by now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Smithzer

snollup wrote: »
    Was told that it was sent on Friday so thought it would be here by now. :(

Unless they moved it by airfreight express usually takes a week or just over it, standard service from Spain/Portugal.

Smithzer wrote: »
    Unless they moved it by airfreight express usually takes a week or just over it, standard service from Spain/Portugal.
    :eek:

Well, on such a bad news day, be it Contador & his dodgy steak or the billions being thrown at the banks I thought I'd cheer you all up by telling you that ....

our kit has arrived!!!!

Will sort it out once I get home from work!!!

Black Thursday me arse.

With regards collection, I live in Clontarf & work in the city center so let me know what suits.

Joe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Well, on such a bad news day, be it Contador & his dodgy steak or the billions being thrown at the banks I thought I'd cheer you all up by telling you that ....

our kit has arrived!!!!

Will sort it out once I get home from work!!!

Black Thursday me arse.

With regards collection, I live in Clontarf & work in the city center so let me know what suits.

Joe

Great Job Joe - well done and thanks very much.

Either works for me, so whatever suits for yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Yeahh!!!

If you guys want your kit in D15 I give you till tomorrow to PM me your details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Deadly. Nice one!

I can pick up mine from you in work tomorrow if that suited Joe? Will also collect kit for Astra Monti.

If anyone in Bray/Shankill/Cabinteely/Blackrock/Dun Laoghaire wants a pick up let me know by tonight and I'll try and deliver on Saturday. Assuming it's OK to pick up from Snollup on Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭furiousox

Thanks Joe, PM sent.

If anyone in Nth County Dublin/Louth wants me to pick up their kit from snollup can they pm me, thanks.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Hey Snollup,

I can pop out to you tonight or tomorrow night, whatever suits you really (would love it for the first club spin on sat!) or indeed I also work in town. Im in D7, so if anyone else wants their jerseys I can pick up.

Oh I'm so excited:)

EDIT: So I am heading out to Snollups tonight. If anyone wants me to up pick there's, PM me before 7pm. Im just beside the Phoenix Park.

See you about 7.30 snollup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

Good work Snollup. PM sent.

Seems I am very near Snollup's place so I doubt if anyone in my neck of the woods is going to need anything picked up. PM me if you do.

PS I will be in North Kerry and Killarney in the week following the October Bank Holiday. Good bit away I know but I can deliver kit to anyone down there (or on the way) who is prepared to wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭Plastik

I can collect mine in the city centre tomorrow if that suits :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Clontarf....you had to be on the far side of Dublin eh? :)
    Just need to sort out how I'll get my order now

Cabaal wrote: »
    Clontarf....you had to be on the far side of Dublin eh? :)
    Just need to sort out how I'll get my order now

I work in town if that's any help?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I work in town if that's any help?

Sadly not I'm down in the south east in Kilkenny :)
    I'll sort something :D

Cabaal wrote: »
    Sadly not I'm down in the south east in Kilkenny :)
    I'll sort something :D

If Snollup is around and collection can be done tomorrow, then I'll be in Tagoat, Wexford on Sunday lunchtime/afternoon if that was handy for you.

Plastik wrote: »
    If Snollup is around and collection can be done tomorrow, then I'll be in Tagoat, Wexford on Sunday lunchtime/afternoon if that was handy for you.

Can meet you tomorrow, no problem. I work near St. Patricks Cathedral but can meet elsewhere in town if easier for you?

Plastik wrote: »

Thanks for the offer, would likely actually work out easier for to get it from Dublin then Wexford. Crazy as it sounds and all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Joe
    you might save youself a lot of hassle by picking some place on a given evening and getting as many as possible to meet there. Otherwise you'll be meeting people about kits from here until kingdom come

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I can pick up in the City Centre tomorrow if that's ok.

If anyone from the greater Maynooth area wants me to grab theirs too let me (and snollup) know.

So much kit, feel like team Boards.ie DS!

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭dare2be

PM sent Joe, Re collection

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

daragh_ wrote: »
    I can do distribution Dun Laoghaire/Blackrock/Cabinteely/Shankill/Bray.

I'm in Cherrywood most days if you manage to organise this - can look after anyone South of Bray to Wicklow Town and further if needed.

If you want me to bring you order with me to work tomorrow (Friday) can you let me know this evening.

Will be in Simons Place cafe on the corner of Georges St Arcade between 12.30 & 1.30.

If that does not suit can arrange to meet elsewhere in city center at about 5.

Let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'll be at the cafe at lunchtime. Thanks a mill

Picked up my quarter zip L/S jersey and training jacket this evening. They look great.

The large jersey is a bit on the big side though - if anyone finds their medium a bit tight, I would happily swap. The large training jacket is fine (although I may have the arms of a T rex as I need to shove the sleeves up a bit).

Thanks again Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

Hi guys,

Not free at lunch pick up was wondering if anyone going cafe would then be heading near st.stephens green.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Picked up my order tonight, god it looks great in the flesh.

Thanks again Joe, your bravery was appreciated:D

Ps. I love the buff:o:confused:

• Advertisement

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    I'm in Cherrywood most days if you manage to organise this - can look after anyone South of Bray to Wicklow Town and further if needed.

Sorry - just saw this now. I work in town but live out that way so could drop it off some evening.

Could I pick it up tonight in Clontarf? I dont work in town ... so far I am picking up my kit and Lumen's.

Could I pick it up tonight in Clontarf? I dont work in town ... so far I am picking up my kit and Lumen's.

No problem. Will pm you address.

No problem. Will pm you address.
    Thanks Joe :)

Do the buffs look nice?

Thanks Joe :)

Do the buffs look nice?

Ya, I think they look great.

My wife's reaction to the kit - "it's a bit...I dunno...garish".

Mission accomplished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

CramCycle wrote: »
    StokolaN - posted (can you mail me when it arrives)
    Mosiki - delivery in the morning
    Garmin guy - not collected (missed your PM until today)

I'll have to arrange to collect his off you Cram (assuming you still have it) this weekend any good ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Mosiki wrote: »
    I'll have to arrange to collect his off you Cram (assuming you still have it) this weekend any good ?

I still have it, PM me if your at home today and I can drop it over before two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

CramCycle wrote: »
    I still have it, PM me if your at home today and I can drop it over before two

Working today, wont be home til 7, can arrange a time that suits over weekend or next week that best for ya. I'm 9 - 6 in city centre mon-fri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

I just got my jerseys. I haven't tried them on yet but it looks like a good call going for medium :D

Joe,

Thanks very much for organising everything. You did a brilliant job. Have a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭dare2be

I just got my jerseys. I haven't tried them on yet but it looks like a good call going for medium :D

Joe,

Thanks very much for organising everything. You did a brilliant job. Have a good weekend.

Did you order as per the sizing chart or by what you thought you would probably be size wise? Just curious as i haven't tried mine on yet, medium jersey & medium bibshorts.

Thanks again to Joe for all his efforts. Much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭furiousox

Do you mean they're a small fit or a large fit?
    What size do you normally take?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

furiousox wrote: »
    Do you mean they're a small fit or a large fit?
    What size do you normally take?

furiousox,
    You seem to be a bit worried, you know where I am just pm if it doesn't fit.

maca

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

I just tried on the jerseys. Perfect fit. The majority of my other cycling tops would be large but the medium was perfect. The large would be hanging off me if I went for it! Going on what others said on the last order I went for medium which I'm delighted about!

I wonder will I be the only boardsie in mullingar flying the flag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MarcotheGoat

hey all, if anyone is ordering another batch of boards kit,
    I would be very interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

hey all, if anyone is ordering another batch of boards kit,
    I would be very interested

Me also.

I just tried on the jerseys. Perfect fit. The majority of my other cycling tops would be large but the medium was perfect. The large would be hanging off me if I went for it! Going on what others said on the last order I went for medium which I'm delighted about.

You chose wisely, skywalker. I could eat well all winter and still have much room in my large jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,143 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Lumen Jnr has gone to bed wearing his new XXXS jersey. He needs to grow a bit - it's probably more suitable for an eight year old than a five year old. A future classic perhaps.

Thanks Joe for the order and Caroline for the pickup.

Lumen wrote: »
    Lumen Jnr has gone to bed wearing his new XXXS jersey. He needs to grow a bit - it's probably more suitable for an eight year old than a five year old. A future classic perhaps.

Thanks Joe for the order and Caroline for the pickup.

Sorry to hear jerseys too big.

Great kit, I'm surprised the training jacket isn't more like a soft shell jacket as opposed to a long-sleeve jersey. But not to worry, glad I have the gear! I'm in between sizes though, I'm as XL body and L on the arms.

Thanks to Snollup for both all the organisation and for giving up his time today at lunchtime to let people collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,143 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Sorry to hear jerseys too big.

No problem, I'm not complaining. It is quite difficult to get cycle clothing for small children and I didn't really expect it would fit him right away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement