Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards kit order (new design) - Order closed

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭furiousox

Plastik wrote: »
    Great kit, I'm surprised the training jacket isn't more like a soft shell jacket as opposed to a long-sleeve jersey. But not to worry, glad I have the gear! I'm in between sizes though, I'm an XL body and L on the arms.
    Thanks to Snollup..../QUOTE]

+1 to the above, thanks again Joe.

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Got mine and it's a fine fit. When l loose some of the midriff it'll be a perfect fit :D

Thanks again snollup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Thanks snollup and Daragh for the collection. My jersey is perfect for me. I'll look forward to breaking it in.

Cheers

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

With all the reports I'm starting to get nervous about sizing for my jersey.....hmmmm
    Guess I'll know when I get it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

I got the Training Jacket this time round. It does seem more like a long sleeve jersey - but I wore it on Sunday and was much too warm. Would have been better with my short sleeve jersey and some arm warmers.

It will be perfect for the winter though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

daragh_ wrote: »
    I got the Training Jacket this time round. It does seem more like a long sleeve jersey - but I wore it on Sunday and was much too warm. Would have been better with my short sleeve jersey and some arm warmers.

It will be perfect for the winter though.

I wore mine on Sunday with a merino base later underneath and it was perfect. I did head out at 7.15 or so though so I can see how it would have been too warm later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Ok so, a fair few of you have either collected their kit or been in touch to arrange collection at this stage.

Those left to do so are as follows:

Ant
    BeepBeep67
    ckeego
    CKWPORT
    Coronal
    diarmuid
    gasco
    IrishMandingo
    jawgap
    lafors
    madson
    manafanas
    Rodertd_07
    TheTubes
    karltimber

I have no idea where you all live, the beauty of tinternet, but maybe you could let me know best way to get kit to you.

For the Dubs, I work in city center so pm me if it suits to meet some lunchtime.

Cheers,
    Joe

I'll pick up kit for BeepBeep67 if I can meet you some lunchtime.

daragh_ wrote: »
    I'll pick up kit for BeepBeep67 if I can meet you some lunchtime.

Thanks Daragh,

Will drop it into your office when passing if that suits.

Joe

• Advertisement

snollup wrote: »
    Thanks Daragh,

Will drop it into your office when passing if that suits.

Joe

Nice one! Thanks Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭madson

Ok so, a fair few of you have either collected their kit or been in touch to arrange collection at this stage.

Those left to do so are as follows:

Ant
    BeepBeep67
    ckeego
    CKWPORT
    Coronal
    diarmuid
    gasco
    IrishMandingo
    jawgap
    lafors
    madson
    manafanas
    Rodertd_07
    TheTubes
    karltimber

I have no idea where you all live, the beauty of tinternet, but maybe you could let me know best way to get kit to you.

For the Dubs, I work in city center so pm me if it suits to meet some lunchtime.

Cheers,
    Joe

Hi snollup, I can pick up from you in town at lunch time on Wed, Thurs or Fri. Which ever one if best for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Hi Snollup!

PM'd you my address there.

Let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

hi snollup,

i live in dublin 12 dont know if any member local me is able pick it up for me. Im in the IFSC this week but will be back in Stephens Green next week so could meet then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

Joe, I'm away in the US on business, not back until the end of the month.
    Hold on to them for me, I live near you so i'll collect them.

lafors wrote: »
    Joe, I'm away in the US on business, not back until the end of the month.
    Hold on to them for me, I live near you so i'll collect them.

No problem. PM me when your back to arrange.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

snollup, I hear my stuff has arrived and I get to collect it this evening :)

Cabaal wrote: »
    Go on An Post! Only sent it yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Cabaal wrote: »

Your stuff is indeed sitting on my desk along with my own! Thanks again snollup, receiving the gear less than 18hours after pm'ing you to post it is pretty impressive :)

got my jersey, jacket and buff last night,

Jacket seems to fit fine although arms are baggy, not tried the jersey yet I'd say I'll be baggy somewhat as well.

Will have to see when I can next get out on a spin now :)

Thanks for all the hard work snollup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Picked my gear up too. Thankfully it's less pink and more red. Fit is grand except for the training jacket which is a bit too narrow on the midriff. So if anyone's looking for an XL training jacket sling me a pm.

Thanks again Joe for sorting it all out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Picked up mine from daragh_'s OH this evening.
    Thanks chaps - owe you a pint or a slice of cake some day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Ant

Picked up my short-sleeve jersey yesterday from Snollup just after lunch. Fits perfectly i.e. shows off my belly. :) Big thanks to Snollup for putting all the work into organising this order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

Finally picked up the jersey (no shorts):cool:

Fits well, sizing was spot on, however, I may need to change my handle to "moiski" to match the jersey:confused:

Sorry about the Typo Mosiki!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

Hey snollup,

I'm living in Cork city, is there any chance of a delivery down here? :)
    If there are a few people from cork I don't mind accepting delivery for some other kit and acting as a depot here?

I might be in Dub on sun/mon of the october bank hol for the marathon and I may be able to meet up then?

Let me know what suits,
    Thanks!

I am planning to get to post kit out to those who have sent me there address over the weekend. If your living outside of Dublin & want me to post your kit to you please pm me your address.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Mosiki wrote: »
    Finally picked up the jersey (no shorts):cool:

Fits well, sizing was spot on, however, I may need to change my handle to "moiski" to match the jersey:confused:

That may actually be my fault :(

There are still a few people I have to sort out and it is getting ridiculous at this stage, so apologies all round, I just have had a **** few weeks in work.

I will be sorting out the remainders tomorrow afternoon, there are 3 of you whose kit is partly missing (for example mosiki shorts) and if they are not found a refund will be placed through online banking/paypal by tomorrow evening and another 3 I have to deliver. Sorry for any hassle caused but tomorrow will the end of this for me. Sincerely, CramCycle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Daithi BC

Picked up my kit today - looks great.

Big thanks to Joe for all the hard work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

PM sent with address. Again, to echo all, many thanks Joe for all your work.

CK

Kit going in the post tomorrow to ckeego, zorba, coronal & CKWPORT.

Cheers,
    Joe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Joe just a quick reminder if you come across my bib shorts - cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Just got my jersey today, nice "race" fit, thanks very much for all your hard work snollup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Joe,
    Got the jersey in the letterbox this morning! Many thanks again! Unlike the typical Italian fit, there is a nice bit of room in this one (or the training is paying off!!)

BTW if you are at a loose end around Christmas time, you can do my wrapping..Nice job in parcelling!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Kit going in the post tomorrow to ckeego, zorba, coronal & CKWPORT

Cheers Joe.

Got the package yesterday, Jersey and Buffs look great, way nicer than in the pictures.

The Medium Jersey is just right, nearly went for large, glad I didn't.

Thanks again Joe!
    CK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭Coronal

Thanks snollup! Mine arrived the other day :) Jersey is spot on, though the jacket is a touch short on the arms.

The buff looks great, I'm well happy we went with the euro style! Thanks again to daragh for that :)

tis pretty nifty alright. Joe got me one as a prezzie for doing the artwork. (thanks Joe!)
    The only problem is now I'll have to get a pink bike to match.

I'm half tempted by pink forks for my planet-x. That'd definitely turn some heads!

Coronal wrote: »
    I'm half tempted by pink forks for my planet-x. That'd definitely turn some heads!

or this....

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/FRGUPI/guerciotti-record-pista-frameset

Brilliant. One can never have too many fixies, right?

• Advertisement

Coronal wrote: »
    Brilliant. One can never have too many fixies, right?

Tell that to my OH.

Ooh, tough one.

"What, this old thing? It's been around for ages, underneath the pile of kit I have in the wardrobe. Along with the disc wheel."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Aww c'mon, where are the photos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Thanks Joe!

Picked my jacket and buff up today - well impressed with the buff.

thanks again for organising this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

have signed up for the new run of kit; from those who already have some is the sizing chart accurate?

think i'm between sizes-better to go smaller or bigger?

would you get another layer over the training jacket if it's more like a ls jersey (from some comments earlier)?

cheers!

G rock wrote: »
    have signed up for the new run of kit; from those who already have some is the sizing chart accurate?

think i'm between sizes-better to go smaller or bigger?

would you get another layer over the training jacket if it's more like a ls jersey (from some comments earlier)?

cheers!

personally I would go smaller if in-between sizes. as for training jacket, yes you will easily fit base layer under it. found sleeves a little long, other then that sizing ok.

• Advertisement
Advertisement