Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Help!

• 27-07-2010 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

For p1 i firstly did the speech on hopes for future in ireland, but then around half an hour later i decided id switch to an aiste. I skipped a page and did the aiste, which i know was much better than the speech. Will the corrector mark and count this? kinda worried about this..100 mark. any help appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Generally, in the LC, if you have an option in questions (like do part A OR part B) and you do both, the corrector will correct both, and count the one that was best, and excluse the worst one (so if did part A and B, and A was better than B, then A would count, B wouldn't).

I'm pretty sure the same applies to Irish, so if your aiste was better, that will be graded and be the one that'll be counted for your marks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Everything gets corrected. The best mark is the chosen. Don't worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

don't worry, you'll be fine! the corrector should correct every single page of your script and where you have done one question twice they will take your best attempt, just like maths. anyway if you are worried about it after you see your grade you can view your script to insure they chose the highest mark!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nadia4

thanks everyone for the advice!:)

Advertisement