Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafe in Naas?

Options
  • 27-07-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Obaraten wrote: »
    Whats the best cafe to get some breakfast in Naas?

They are all nice in Naas :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Off the top of my head I cant think of many. Id probably go to McDonalds if Im looking for breakfast, which says it all...

O'Briens is an option maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

I know Yum Yums does a good lunch and they have free coffee refills. I'd guess it's just as good for breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Forgot about Yum Yums! I was actually struggling to think of any cafes in Naas at all tbh. The only one that sprang to mind, Scrumptious, is long since closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Apparently Graces pub do a good fry up in the mornings. Have never been there myself though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BazzVanChazz

abbey lanes behind kavanaghs pub is really nice and very cheap. and the staff are really friendly. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ryans on the Dublin Road is also an option. Can't comment on their breakfasts however.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Scudges Da

The Moate Theater........By a long way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

theres blue moon too, under dara cinema, not a fan of ryans, always gives me an upset tummy!:eek:

graces is good.

Advertisement