Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunch of Kit going for Sale

Options
  • 27-07-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

Lads & Laddies, just to let you all know that I'll be putting a good number of items up in the For Sale section over the coming days. Rather than explain the reasons for the sale over and over again, here's the background:

Over the last while, I've amassed a bunch of kit, equipment, and stuff which has never been used, unpacked, and appears to be totally un-needed (at least by me). Who amongst us is not guilty of this also!:D;)

Anyhoooo, I've decided to have a clear-out sale of all the un-needed, un-wanted, and surplus-to-requirements bits and pieces.

Any funds I raise from ridding my cabinets will be going straight back into a couple of shooting projects and kit.

All the stuff being sold is either absolutely un-used, some is brand new and still-in-its-packaging, used-but-in-excellent-condition-due-to-lack-of-use, and some is used-but-taking-up-much-needed-cabinet-space-hence-the-sale.

Want to get rid of everything to part-finance some recent and pending projects - so no reasonable offers will be refused (however this is not a desperation fire-sale, so please keep the offers reasonable, not risable:D. Thanks)

(If the Mods want to move this post elsewhere and/or delete it, please do so).

So watch the For Sale space. I'll be selling anything and everything - some small, some not so small. Some trivial, and some not so trivial - There may be something of interest there for you.

Thanks.

dC

:cool:

Comments

Advertisement