Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On-street parking - Blackrock after 7pm mid-week

Options
  • 27-07-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

what's the on-street parking like in Blackrock after 7pm - or am I better off throwing the car into frascati shopping center?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine it could be busy, especially at the weekend. Also car parks at the DART station (€2 for 24hr?) and in Debenhams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

cjmcork wrote: »
    what's the on-street parking like in Blackrock after 7pm - or am I better off throwing the car into frascati shopping center?

depends on exact time, with the frascati centre, once McDonalds closes, at 10pm I think mon-wed, you could get locked in
    and on thursday & friday they have late night shopping, so between 7 & 9 you would still have to pay €1 per hour or risk getting clamped

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I always thought that the car park at the corner near Carysfort Avenue was free in the evenings. Could be wrong though.

Advertisement