Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baby photos again C&C please

• 27-07-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭

I know I know, again baby photos.
    do not want to be annoying, but tomorrow going to print photos, just wanted to get some opinion from professionals :)
    I am concerned only about lighting, overexposed or not, my monitor is not calibrated so can not see myself. Used window light, my pop up flash and 80cm reflector, my DIY studio :)
    Thanks in advance

IMG_sss0047-3000-500.jpg
    IMG_9994-3000-500.jpg
    IMG_7057-3000-500.jpg
    IMG_7rrr955-3000-500.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I love them all, lovely child and worth printing large. Well done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Absolutely beautiful :) LOVE the expression in the first one :D very cute baby, well done.

[edit] Last one I mean, it was first one I looked at when you originally linked them]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What a nicely *freaky* looking child - if I can say that. The second one is quite nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

Hello, I like the 2nd 3rd one the best. I hope you don't mind, but just wondering what you think of this b/w, cropped, toned version? I'm no PS expert though!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭chisel

No.3 for me too.

Not enough of the face in no.1, no.2 he looks like he's under pressure holding himself up, in no.3 he's just having the craic, no. 4 I like too, but not as much as no. 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

1st one IMO is the best, crazy framing and angle but what helps it is all the others are soft or OOF, without them I mightn't even have liked #1.

The only way is up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

3rd one for me and I really liek the edit above of it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Personally Id reduce the presence to give that little angelic look ... parents love that no?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

She's an absolute dote!
    To me the lighting looks a bit flat in all but no.3. that's my favourite but I would like to see catchlights in her eyes.
    I like the angle of no1 but would prefer it if you had shifted the camera left so that her eyes were in the right hand 3rd of the picture and looking into frame.
    No2 is nice but if a baby's head is lower than their body it gives the viewer a slightly uncomfortable feeling. It may be why she looks like she's straining to hold the position.
    no3 is lovely but maybe crop so that she isn't dead centre. Take a small bit off the right side and bottom so that she's looking into frame.
    no4 is a sweet expression. Shame about the hand chop but great capture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Well done on the series of pictures, well worth the effort to take them and you will have tons of time to take loads more.

Love #3 and the expression in #4 is priceless!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭goldseeker

Thanks everyone for replay,I will try not to cut body parts when taking photos next time,will work on composition.
    Thanks everyone ;)

Advertisement