Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT089 Questions

Options
  • 27-07-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I have a few questions if anyone can help me with.

I'm starting Network Technologies DT089 this year but I have no idea of when the course starts when does it start?

What is involved in the course whats to be learned? I've looked over the module but it does not explain much.

What sort of jobs can be gotten after finishing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

you will get an email in august with details about registration and starting times. during this you will get a big intro talk and meet some of your lecturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

The course was redesigned around the CCNA course as far as I know... I did DT008 the degree course of DT089 its a cert from what I remember...

BTW... DIT is in sleepy mode during the summer... you are lucky if you get a fart out of them in the summer... wait unill the repeats start... thats when DIT wakes up...

Advertisement