Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Hotels

Options
  • 27-07-2010 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, could really do with any recommendation, for my birthday my mum is paying for me, OH and two little people to go away for a few nights and we have narrowed the search down to either Castlerosse or the Quality Killarney, would appreciate any opinions on either - are they worth €400 3 nights B + B for the four of us as this'll be the only holiday the kids get this year. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Castlerosse is in a very nice location - stayed there 20 years ago, but I've been in once or twice. Nice pool, leisure area, little golf course.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

I'd choose Castlerosse for it's location. You can walk from there through the park into town. There's also a nice outdoor playground.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭blind_hurler

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Castlerosse is in a very nice location - stayed there 20 years ago, but I've been in once or twice. Nice pool, leisure area, little golf course.

+1 for the castleross, got married there a few years ago and it was great, all the staff very friendly, I know one family decided to stay on for a few extra days as they liked it so much.

Nice quiet location... lots of green area for little ones to run around.. tennis courts, leisure center, pool golf and the national park on your doorstep...

Where the quality hotel although I must to not being in it... the location is just off a busy roundabout in the town i'm sure is fine too....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thanks guys, booked the castleroose, thanks for the recommendations :D

Advertisement