Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enigma Stone. Latios/Latias Event

• 27-07-2010 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

The Enigma Stone will be available via WiFi in Heart Gold and Soul Silver from 31st July until August 27th. This will unlock the Soul Dew available from Pewter City Museum and a Latios can be captured in Heart Gold and Latias in Soul Silver

From Serebii
    The third WiFi Event in Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver gives you the key item; Enigma Stone. When you take this item to the Pewter City Museum and take it to the guy who revives your fossils, he will discover that it is the Soul Dew. Soon after, Steven Stone will arrive and will tell you it is an incarnation of the souls of Latios & Latias. Once you leave, Latios or Latias will arrive and challenge you depending on the version you have.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I feel that we should boycott this event as Latias and Latios can't be bred dispite having genders, they're abominations against the Pokégod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

No, I prefer Latias to Latios and with having Soul Silver I need my Latias!

Also means we wont have to go to Germany. Doesn't mean I don't want to though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Filb.de had this information a month ago, it was for Germany, but Wi-fi servers for Europe are all the same. On a side note anyone with a US game should be able to get this too since the US games can access the EU events server.

Germany are having a Jirachi download (it could be the same as what we just had or another one) and a NZone Pikachu event (Pikachu with the move Present). This is part of an NZone pilot scheme, if it's successful they should hopefully move it to all territories. This is the first NZone outside of Japan, get excited people!!

Did anyone download it yet? I forgot about it but I will download sometime tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Well I downloaded it months ago for my Japanese version, whose save I then imported into a European version, if that's anything :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I suppose so :P

Downloaded mine and caught me a Latias.

TBH I prefer Latias so I'm not going to particularly try get Latios for the moment.

Well here's the big question, is anyone going to SR for a shiny Lati@s? I'm just going for a Timid Latios with sweet IVs, but a shiny....

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Caught my Latios with a normal Pokéball...wasn't expecting it...i was just wasting pokeballs until pidgeot fainted so i could use victreebel's sleep powder. Then I was gonna use a great ball. It woulda looked great on Latios...but i got it in a pokeball, so no compliants! :p

Well here's the big question, is anyone going to SR for a shiny Lati@s? I'm just going for a Timid Latios with sweet IVs, but a shiny....

You could s/r for it? I didn't think so because it was a wi-fi event :( Yellow latias looks awesome.

You could s/r for it? I didn't think so because it was a wi-fi event :( Yellow latias looks awesome.
    You can always S/R for a Stationary encounter, even if it was triggered by an event :)

• Advertisement

Ah right, damn! :P

I'll be s/r-ing for a shiny shaymin though when I can be bothered to finish platinum!

Advertisement