Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Casuals - Saturday 31st July

Options
  • 28-07-2010 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Seems as we're at the mid-week point, might as well put this one up. Anyone around for casuals in Moviedrome? Around 1-4 suit all?

Get some practice in before Inferno (8th) and next league session (15th).

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Working this weekend sadly... We need to get another grappler down here to cover my days at work!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'm up for it anyway. I'll see ye there!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Should be there. Wouldnt be able to make it till 2 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Working this weekend sadly... We need to get another grappler down here to cover my days at work!

Unfortunate. Hopefully we'll hear from some of the other regulars too! 50/50 on Inferno at the moment; a decent casual session may sway me.....while a disasterous one will probably put me right off :D

🤪

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll know later today if I'll be eithere in Limerick or in Dublin.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll know later today if I'll be eithere in Limerick or in Dublin.

Limerick, Limerick, Limerick, Limerick, Limerick

Anyone know what's happening with Delv3r (?); haven't seen him around in ages!

🤪

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Unfortunate. Hopefully we'll hear from some of the other regulars too! 50/50 on Inferno at the moment; a decent casual session may sway me.....while a disasterous one will probably put me right off :D

Weirdly enough I find if I play awful at the casual prior to a big tournament when it comes round it'll be the time I come 4th. If I feel confident coming in, I end up somewhere in the top 16. :(

Weirdly enough I find if I play awful at the casual prior to a big tournament when it comes round it'll be the time I come 4th. If I feel confident coming in, I end up somewhere in the top 16. :(

Unfortunately for me, you have the capability to make top 16...I'll be delighted if I can give FutureGuy or D4RK ONION a good game :D

🤪

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

You're well capable of giving us a good game, I just reckon we put stupid more amounts of time into playing.

I feel the same way about the likes of Bush and Azza. Feel like I'm boring those backstards half the time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

GGs today guys. Would have liked to have more games with you Sabre. Leave us know what ye're doing for inferno too lads.

• Advertisement

Robknoll. Bison. Fcuking hell wp sir. That is all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Robknoll. Bison. Fcuking hell wp sir. That is all.

Ah, another Bison.

*cracks knuckles*

Fair dues to everyone today, there are some major improvements in peoples play. Sean, you're getting really confident with Guy, gave me way more trouble than last time. Mark, You're hitting really tight links-I think you found your main. Rob see above. Onion, v nice Makoto. Mike too bad you couldn't stay. Getting really good with both your characters.

Hopefully well get a good contingent to travel to inferno part the eleven.

Thanks all for the games today. Really enjoyed it! And thanks for the pointers, counters and tips, etc...

🤪

Advertisement