Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stocks and dies

Options
  • 28-07-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

im looking for a 20mm die for doing steel conduit, any one know were i would get one cheap, be in on the net on in a bricks and mortar shop. and how much i would pay for one. planing on doing a bit of steel work in my shed at the weekend.

thanks
    HC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

we do them but in sets only,(20mm/25mm) cost about 65 euro inc vat.
    were in dublin so if your stuck gimme a pm. if not in dublin pm me your location and ill try locate one neat you.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭HighlyCooL

65 for just 2 dies! god i didnt think they were that dear! i have the stocks and the guilds its just the dies im looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Spannerman7

Radionics Part No. 264-0048, 20mm die €13,
    Im sure they do 25 aswell
    Spannerman

thats a trade price for a set. i can ge the dies for about 9.50 inc vat

indie armada 9.50 including vat is that including the trade discount? and if so what about the recession discount? :D

where abouts are you based?

• Advertisement

yeah thats the best i can do im afraid. dont keep just the dies in stock but could give ye one out of a set and replace it at a later stage. i would have thought that most electrical wholesalers would have these so if ye gimme an idea of where you are i might be able to save ye a trip over to finglas which is where im based. ;)

im based in walkinstown, i rarely be in the wholesalers the boss looks after that, and havent done congi work in about 2 years. usually just do maintenance and domestic. was just wonder how much they were, and if they were cheap would get it. 10er is what i was thinking so i might be over your way tomorro, if you want to pm your address

Advertisement