If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price and availability of the Monitor Audio Airstream.

Options
  • 28-07-2010 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi John & Co.,
    Can you please indicate price and availability on the above?

Regards, ;)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

macker64 wrote: »
    Hi John & Co.,
    Can you please indicate price and availability on the above?

Regards, ;)

Macker,

how are you - long time no hear - how's that monster Philips 47PFL9664 going for you?

I have a limited number of the excellent Monitor Audio Airstream available from stock that I will do a Boardie special for a limited time at £179.95 - this is a really cracking product (I use one every day myself and I'm listening to one at the moment!)

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6878

Monitor Audio’s AirStream is the best way to enjoy radio combining the power of the Internet with an easy user interface and luxury design, AirStream 10 lets you experience Internet radio stations, global music services and every music file on your home network. It even reaches into analogue to give you FM with RDS and full digital DAB, and also offers a way to plug in your MP3 player and hi-fi system.

The design of AirStream 10 is not just for looks. Its unique shape enables you to utilise two different rotational options, optimising its versatility around your home: stand it on a shelf or lay it flat on a bedside table: it’s up to you! What’s more, the use of high quality materials like real wood veneer and aluminium casework greatly improve the sound quality and durability of AirStream 10, as well as providing the style and tactile quality that will sit perfectly in any traditional or contemporary interior.

To be honest I know that the Airstream is slightly more expensive than the Pure radios but the build and audio quality is on another level altogether.

Give us a shout if you are interested and we will get you sorted asap,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

John&Co.,
    I would be much obliged if you would earmark one of these for me please. The 47PFL9664 is faultless and stunning!!

All the best, ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.