Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Pad - Anyone Selling?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 5:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Just curious if anyone is selling an arcade pad and what price range I should be looking for a decent one :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

An Arcade Pad meaning an arcade stick, or one of those Madcatz Fight Pads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 TheHatchetMan

Arcade stick probably... not too sure what I want.

Just depends whats for sale.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You'd be best looking up adverts.ie.

I'm not going to close this thread though cos, you know, most people with arcade sticks in Ireland post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Socrates Kaminaras

It depends on it is a new one or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm gonna go looking at Tekken 6 bundles later today, I hear the stick's half-decent for what you pay.

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I'm gonna go looking at Tekken 6 bundles later today, I hear the stick's half-decent for what you pay.
    Still €80 in Gamestop I think.

Well I have got an astro a40 headset I am considering selling, so I should get £140 or so for it, and I am willing to put it all back into buying an arcade stick or pad.

I'm not totally sure on which I want, at the end of the day I am willing to learn on either and adapt to using a stick.

Was just curious if anyone was selling a decent one second hand or whether they can recommend any.

Also I am not totally adamant about selling my headset, so I am open to suggestions of headsets at any price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

http://www.adverts.ie/246933/accessories/xbox-360-tekken-6-hori-wireless-arcade-stick-with-tekken-6-game/

I heartilly recommend getting a stick anyway. Even aside from them probably helping your game in the long run, I find them way more fun to use.
    The general go to stick is the Madcatz TE or SE from what I gather.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

animaX wrote: »
    Xbox 360 == me needing to dual-mod it.

And I'm feeling lazy atm :pac:

• Advertisement

I think I might just make a "ASK KWESTIONS ABOUT STICKS HERE" thread.

You spelt questions wrong m(9-1).

You spelt questions wrong m(9-1).

Really?

Hadn't noticed.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

You actually should.

OP if your willing to spend the money from your headset I would not bother with the Tekken stick. I'm a big fan of the Madcatz Fightstick Tournament edition, but Hori make some quality high end sticks.

Full thread on the subject here

Advertisement