Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group going to Carlow sun night is the Foundry open?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 6:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Looking up the foundry website but it seems out of date also they have 2 facebook pages but no up to date info on them
    Also some pubs to go before hand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Foundry is open every Sunday night as far as I know. The Tower is closed on Sundays so it's only the Foundry

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Betty-ireland

Isn't this Sunday a Bank Holiday? If it is as far as I can remember the Tower and the Foundry will be open.
    Pubs beforehad- Scraggs(not everyones cup of tea though) can be very crowded. The Barracks is lovely, great atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 carlowbhoy

Sunday night this week is access all areas in the Dinn Ri complex, they have live bands including the Kilkennys. I think it is €10 entry from 9.30 to 10.30 then €12 after this. If you need a taxi, call Erin Cabs on 1800 744 744 which is a freephone number,

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Here ya go..

121846.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

DrZeuss wrote: »
    Here ya go..

121846.jpg

Thanks but is that last years bank holiday this sunday is the 1st?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Sorry for that, their website is way out of date so. Well it
    is open this weekend, expect the same general idea
    of what is on that poster, access all area's and that.
    :o

Edit: Just checked and the Lols and the Kilkennys are on Sunday night in Tower
    so looks like the poster may be right just dated wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

Tullys is good pub to go to before the foundry, its on Tullow street, 2 mins from the foundry.

Advertisement