Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wiggle £5 code

• 28-07-2010 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Make an order over £25 in the next 14 days and we'll give you £5 off it. First come.

3b8f2-9cd93

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Muller_1 wrote: »
    Make an order over £25 in the next 14 days and we'll give you £5 off it. First come.

3b8f2-9cd93

Thanks Muller_1

But has someone sneakily used this already and not said anything, cos it ain't working for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Muller_1

They must have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

The same thing happened with one I put up a few weeks ago.

Are Wiggle sending out dodgy codes or do we, God forbid, have a low type lurking in our midst?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Thanks Muller_1

But has someone sneakily used this already and not said anything, cos it ain't working for me...
    I will confess I thought about using it... but I didn't :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

i would have used it but i put through my order last night. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭wench

I've got one spare, if anyone wants it I'll PM it to them.

Edit: Code gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

wench wrote: »
    I've got one spare, if anyone wants it I'll PM it to them.

Edit: Code gone.
    Thanks. :)

Query - I haven't used these before but should the You Pay € XX.XX show that you've applied the voucher and shouldn't the amount decrease by the value of the voucher?

i.e if the cost of the items is € 50.00 then the checkout page should show as you having to pay € 43.95?
    For me the amount I should pay remains the same after I apply the voucher. :confused:

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Query - I haven't used these before but should the You Pay € XX.XX show that you've applied the voucher and shouldn't the amount decrease by the value of the voucher?

i.e if the cost of the items is € 50.00 then the checkout page should show as you having to pay € 43.95?
    For me the amount I should pay remains the same after I apply the voucher. :confused:
    Bump :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

DeepBlue wrote: »

Yes, that is how it works. Note they are keyed off the sterling prices though so if you have a £5 of £50 (which anyone can get by changing their newsletter preferences) your basket needs to be ~€60 for it to work. Similarly £5 off a £25 basket needs to be ~€30.

• Advertisement
Advertisement