Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Tarmac Contractor Covering Mayo/Galway

Options
  • 28-07-2010 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All, thinking of getting the driveway tarmaced finally and wondering if anyone could recommend a tarmac contractor that covers the galway/mayo region. Its a large driveway and I've heard so many cowboy stories that I'm hesitant to just pick one out of the yellow pages.

Any recommendations would be super.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Just got a price at the weekend from Creggs Driveways.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jondon

hi got joe murphy
    ballinasloe tarmac brillant job seen a good few houses he done and everyone happy, but just advise any strong weeds start spraying them a few weeks before and every 2 weeks up to that, i had horsetail week pur curse and it can grow through any depth of tarmac
    john in ballinasloe
    Hi All, thinking of getting the driveway tarmaced finally and wondering if anyone could recommend a tarmac contractor that covers the galway/mayo region. Its a large driveway and I've heard so many cowboy stories that I'm hesitant to just pick one out of the yellow pages.

Any recommendations would be super.

Thanks.

Advertisement