Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOKIA E63?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i was just wondering whether the nokia e63 is a good phone? :) i really want a blackberry - but i cant get one for my network :( so now i would like a phone like the blackberry. to me, the e63 looks similar enough to the blackberry :p would i be able to download any apps on it e.g msn? if not - it doesnt really matter cause i can get free internet with my network :D i wanted to know what you all think of the nokia e63, as some reviews online i dont really believe they look too set-up to me :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 han.

This post has been deleted.

i am on meteor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭richb6987

I have a E63. It hasn't let me down as a phone. The wireless networking isnt great on mine. I don't use it for push emails. As a pure phone great. As for replacing a blackberry I wouldnt recommend it. A friend of mine has tried out a few other phones to replace his blackberry and keeps going back. Not much help but ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gu10

Its a great little phone. I'd prefer it over a blackberry because it will connect to the email servers directly rather than using some strange proxy system where all the emails go to a server run by RIM first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 han.

richb6987 wrote: »
    I have a E63. It hasn't let me down as a phone. The wireless networking isnt great on mine. I don't use it for push emails. As a pure phone great. As for replacing a blackberry I wouldnt recommend it. A friend of mine has tried out a few other phones to replace his blackberry and keeps going back. Not much help but ......

i really would love a blackberry - but they dont have them on my network. and im not keen on keen on changing networks cause i still want free texts to all my friends that dont have a blackberry.. :( does the E63 have msn, skype & facebook like people say? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

It has all the above and more.

My one was running Nokia messaging fine up until a few weeks ago when it all of a sudden refused to allow read the inbox of a gmail account, will send fine, anyone come across this?
    As a phone I find that the first few seconds of the call are lost as I cannot be heard answering the call and its starting to get annoying, other than that its a great phone.

Advertisement