Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4 in Waterford

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Am looking to get one tomorrow in waterford currently am on vodafone prepay.Anybody got any idea do any of different network shops have any left.Vodafone site says there all gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

decies wrote: »
    Am looking to get one tomorrow in waterford currently am on vodafone prepay.Anybody got any idea do any of different network shops have any left.Vodafone site says there all gone.

Was in the 3 shop today and they still have them in stock

angry_fox wrote: »
    Was in the 3 shop today and they still have them in stock

Thanks for that,those that are on the 3 network is the coverage up there with the rest of them.

Any more news on i phone stock in waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Thanks for that,those that are on the 3 network is the coverage up there with the rest of them.

I switched from o2 to 3 and the coverage is the same if not better,3G comes and go's though other than that its great..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Wanna hear a good one...I've just joined a queue....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Benimar

Wanna hear a good one...I've just joined a queue....

An actual one? (As opposed to an online one)

Did you get the phone? Verdict?

Still in the queue. Shop not open yet. Some people have been here since 5

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Still in the queue. Shop not open yet. Some people have been here since 5

Where are/were you queuing? Do you know if Vodafone have any down there?

Queued at the O2 shop. No idea about vodafone I'm afraid

• Advertisement

Now to sell the 3GS...

Now to sell the 3GS...

It will be one of the easiest things you will ever sell,stick it on done deal you'll get around €350 for it,i sold mine to a friend for €170 :(

Ah sure friends will be friends...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Just wondering could somebody give me an update as to how there getting on with their iphone 4????

Am thinking of getting one in the next week or two as an upgrade however the only problem I have is that i'm with o2 at the moment and was looking at their €45 plan which is nearly the same as vodafone's one however the 3 plan offer 2gb of data instead of the other 2 with 500mb,

so my question is really what is it like on the 3 network compared to vodafone and o2??? Coverage wise and reliability???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!:)

Just wondering could somebody give me an update as to how there getting on with their iphone 4????

Am thinking of getting one in the next week or two as an upgrade however the only problem I have is that i'm with o2 at the moment and was looking at their €45 plan which is nearly the same as vodafone's one however the 3 plan offer 2gb of data instead of the other 2 with 500mb,

so my question is really what is it like on the 3 network compared to vodafone and o2??? Coverage wise and reliability???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!:)

I moved from o2 to 3 and to be honest its the same i haven't had any problems, always have coverage and 3G,but that plan your talking about sounds good,the 500mb would be grand but depends on how much you use it,i have the 60€ a month plan with 3 and i never use anywhere near the 2gb allowance.

I moved from o2 to 3 and to be honest its the same i haven't had any problems, always have coverage and 3G,but that plan your talking about sounds good,the 500mb would be grand but depends on how much you use it,i have the 60€ a month plan with 3 and i never use anywhere near the 2gb allowance.

Hi richie, thanks for your reply. Just wondering are you in the city when you have that coverage?? From what i see on their map its only places outside the city that dont have great 3g coverage.....have you ever experienced this?? Im near cheerymount myself so I'm guessing that would be a full-time 3g signal??

Its the 2gb part thats drawing me to three because i would use it for work alot and probaly at home too, but having no wi-fi at home im sure i would be using alot of mb's.

Hi richie, thanks for your reply. Just wondering are you in the city when you have that coverage?? From what i see on their map its only places outside the city that dont have great 3g coverage.....have you ever experienced this?? Im near cheerymount myself so I'm guessing that would be a full-time 3g signal??

Its the 2gb part thats drawing me to three because i would use it for work alot and probaly at home too, but having no wi-fi at home im sure i would be using alot of mb's.

I'm right in the centre and it comes and go's,I'm in New Ross everyday and the signal never go's down there,for whatever reason it comes and go's in built up areas and it doesn't in towns and villages.

If you are going to be using it a lot i would stay with o2,when i was with them i never lost the 3G signal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I took the jump and just went for a 32GB PAYG option. Yes I know it was pricy as hell, but I had to stay with Vodafone and their bill options were something I couldn't afford in the long run.

Now I'm paying €20 a month, get free texts to all networks and pay 39c a day for 100MB's a day, which still leaves me €7.50 a month for calls which is fine since I'm a heavy texter. Perfect!

Moved from vodafone fo three 40 euro a month, two gb a month and free calls to landline .., calls very clear compared to vodafone on lg. Don't be afraid to go over to the dark side , happy three customer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Im with Vodafone, 30 euro a month , and free internet and free texts to every network... joyful

Always had problems with every network i had for coverage sadly, stupid bogland! :(:(

• Advertisement

Daysha wrote: »
    I took the jump and just went for a 32GB PAYG option. Yes I know it was pricy as hell, but I had to stay with Vodafone and their bill options were something I couldn't afford in the long run.

Now I'm paying €20 a month, get free texts to all networks and pay 39c a day for 100MB's a day, which still leaves me €7.50 a month for calls which is fine since I'm a heavy texter. Perfect!

Thats very good daysha....what vodafone PAYG option is that?

Moved from vodafone fo three 40 euro a month, two gb a month and free calls to landline .., calls very clear compared to vodafone on lg. Don't be afraid to go over to the dark side , happy three customer.

Just wondering are you in the city or county?? Because im hearing alot about the reception on three that its not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Thats very good daysha....what vodafone PAYG option is that?

To get the free texts follow the instructions here, then follow the info here to get the internet.

If you prefer you can top up by €30 that'll give you free texts to all networks plus 250MB free internet data for 30 days. On top of that you'll also get €9 free credit. The only reason I didn't sign up for this is I'd need the 100MB a day rather than 250MB a month, but that option is there if you want it.

Just wondering are you in the city or county?? Because im hearing alot about the reception on three that its not great.

Not that far from top of the folly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

That vodafone plan sounds deadly. Planning on getting an i phone before xmas and I'd use the internet a lot but don't fancy going on bill.

Advertisement