Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screwed up my CAO. Anything I can do? Anything at all?

• 28-07-2010 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I messsed around with my CAO too much in the days leading up to the final deadline. I put my courses down in the order I wanted them, and then changed them. I thought I had changed them back after that but it turns out I didn't. I accidently mixed up my second and third choices, the one's I am most likely to get..:mad:..
    Is there anything I can do?
    ANYTHING!!??....:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

You can do nothing about that, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

I did a similar thing and have just sent the CAO an email. They wrote back saying you couldn't alter your choices at this stage. Looks like we're stuck with what we got. Ah well, it might work out for the best...........:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭starry nights

Sorry hun! did that last year and it screwed me over so i repeated (was gonna anyway if i didnt get my first choice)
    basically you're just gonna have to pray you get what you want!

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Asked and answered tbh ... I'm afraid the answers above are correct, Louise!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement