Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the new tax office?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just want to know where the tax office has moved to?

I know its somewhere in Blackpool. I dont really know that area and I cant seem to find the new offices on google maps.

Any help? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

It's just off the bypass, not actually in Blackpool itself. When coming from town direction, go past Heineken. Go through 2 sets of lights, at the 3rd set take a right. It's huge building, you can't miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

Hi,

Just want to know where the tax office has moved to?

I know its somewhere in Blackpool. I dont really know that area and I cant seem to find the new offices on google maps.

Any help? :confused:

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=51.909819,-8.471543&spn=0.000544,0.001118&t=h&z=20

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robbeardsley

hbr wrote: »

I dont trust Google maps to find the place. The official address of the office brought me to a little lane across the other side of the overpass by a salon in Blackpool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

When you are heading up the glen way from city center, keep on going past the heineken ad, keep going and you will eventually come to a traffic lights where you can make a left into blackpool (you can see the church from here, darby gills is to the left of you through a building.)

You will see a big white building to your top right, make a right here up a small bit of a road with a tiny slope. (Assumption road) Make a left then you are at the office. There is a big bear statue outside of the office, but you cant see it till your there. The above google map is accurate, just zoom out to see more of the area.

Advertisement