Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

envirofone

Options
  • 28-07-2010 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

has anyone used this co. for recycling ( and getting paid for it ) their old phones ? looks too good to be true !
    envirofone.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hey Curly

I havent used them but I have used Money for your Mobile http://www.money4urmobile.com/consumer/ and it works. Tis great you can check online to see how much you would get for your phone. Then just print off the address and details and off you go They have a cheque out in a few days tops a week to u

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

thanks milly, seems to be the same set up on envirofone. they ve been doing a lot of advertising so i was just interested to see how anyone else got on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Hi ya Curly.

I have used Envirofone a few times and there great.

You register with them and tell them what phone your selling and they give you a value. You then accept that and they send you a envelope in the post. You send back the phone freepost!!. They email you confirming they received the phone. You are normally paid then 2-3 days after. You can get more if you opt for argos vouchers but I always get mine paid into my paypal account!!

Advertisement