Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is tagabin gone already ?? - Nope, still in business.

Options
  • 28-07-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

I just noticed this morning that their website is down

http://www.tagabin.ie

I wonder are they gone already. All advertising seems to have ceased and now website gone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Try their Email address:

hello@tagabin.ie

Other parts of the site (apart from the home page) are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

My bin was lifted on monday, ive been with them for for a while now and I said I was gonna pay by direct bebit. Got the bins and they said they would send out direct debit forms but still no sign on them 2 weeks later. Im still putting my bin out with no tag on it and they are collecting it and there is nothing on to say its pay monthly. They must be struggling to cope with the high demand if they are losing money like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭positron

My bins were collected this Monday as well. There were a few issues in the last couple of weeks with bins not being collected, and couple of friendly reminders later, they rang me back on Monday and had everything lifted. I am using bin tags.

The take up is fairly low in my estate, and I wonder if this is the case in general. I would hate to see them go, because I am sure certain others will stop offering tag service if tagabin stops operating.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

I think this thread is a tad unfair, the OP could simply called them on the phone to check, peoples websites go down all the time, no need to scaremonger that they have gone bust

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Heard today that Tagabin are more or less banjaxed, seems they were undercut by opposition maybe others know more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

just rang them got them on phone, earlier today. they are very much still open thank god! long live the tag..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tagabin.ie

I would like to take this opportunity to make our position clear regarding our company. Tagabin has NOT gone out of business despite the unfair rumours which have been circulated by individuals with particular commercial agendas/interests. There is an issue with one part of our website and people jump to conclusions that the company is gone out of business, these rumours are very unfair on a company trying to get off the ground during very difficult economic times. In the short time that we have been operating we have taken on almost three times the number of customers that we originally projected which is an issue we can live with and most importantly we have driven the prices of waste collection down for householders in Drogheda. If there was an issue with our service almost 3,000 homes in Drogheda and Navan wouldnt be getting their waste collected every week something I sure we would all have heard about by now if this was the case.:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Glad to hear it! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Grand so, all done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement