Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me-i need a tiler!

• 28-07-2010 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hiya
    i am planning a small tiling project (should take a day at best) and am wondering if anyone has any advice on the best way to find a good tiler - one that will do a good job and not rip me off!
    i've registered with onlinetradesmen.ie but am wondering what the general going rate is these days so i dont sound like an eejit when any people call me! also, any advice as to the right questions to ask a tiler before hiring them would be really appreicated!
    i'm in county kildare by the way...
    thanks y'all!
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

Are you buying the tiles. If its one day and he asks you for 1000 you know its a rip off.... who earns a grand a day?

If you pay him 300, he pays his tax etc and heads home with 200 for a days work. Not bad imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

My friend is an expert Tiller and usually does high end work. Carbury/Enfield based.
    Top class work. fully insured .
    here is his contact Peter 0868463671

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

How much are to looking to have tiled?

Advertisement