Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice cream vans

Options
  • 28-07-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Does anyone on here have a contact number for any of the ice cream vans that travel around Letterkenny.
    I have a kids birthday party on Sunday and was hoping to get one of them to call at the house.
    I usually see them around the Meadowhill area but have not seen any for the last few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

There is usually one around Gortlee about 6pm - I'll have a listen out for it and get a number, if I remember! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

mk2 wrote: »
    pm sent

Thanks very much. I will give him a try later on this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Heya, could i get a number too? Curious to see how much it will be to get one for a wedding

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Saw it done for a wedding here at work a few weeks ago. Small wedding but worked really well ( weather does need to be good for queueing)

Plus staff all got tubs in the house... or is that van? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

Thumpette wrote: »
    Heya, could i get a number too? Curious to see how much it will be to get one for a wedding

Thanks!

PM sent.

Advertisement