Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reviews

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

I think there will be a review in the Irish Times 'The Ticket' section this coming Friday too. Got a response from the writer, they are aiming for Friday publication.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Dacian wrote: »
    I think there will be a review in the Irish Times 'The Ticket' section this coming Friday too. Got a response from the writer, they are aiming for Friday publication.

Does any care what "The Ticket" says ?

I'd rather go on reputable gaming sites that I trust.
    Or use metacritic.

Yahtzee will prob still pan it -- asshole

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Metacritic has it at 98 at the moment with 3 reviews (100/100/98/94). Starcraft 1 ended up at 88 but from experience the "bad" reviews will take at least one or two weeks to surface (to not piss of the game publishers).

Favorite qoute of the day for SC2
    Screw 2010 - StarCraft II is the best RTS game released in YEARS and one of the best games on PC full stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Does any care what "The Ticket" says ?

I'd rather go on reputable gaming sites that I trust.

I love it so will not care what any arsey l33t gaming sites post.

However I am interested in how the launch is preceived outside of gaming circles. SCII is a huge deal in online gaming terms, I am dissappointed that the TV adverts were so sparse, Halo 3 I tihnk had a bigger footprint on the public. So reading the IT is something I will do. And i will read other media articles like the Guardian posted above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

• Advertisement
Advertisement