Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mode Pack 5 out today

Options
  • 28-07-2010 2:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭

With server R19 out today, Nelson Bay conquest, and White Pass rush are released.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Spear wrote: »
    With server R19 out today, Nelson Bay conquest, and White Pass rush are released.

Oh yay, they'll make me want to play it more.....

Seriously, the lack of updated content for this game is astounding as part of the BF series...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Have not logged on in ages....will be on tonite for a doss......any takers. Dubs you must be RANK 50 by now ffs! ;)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Have not logged on in ages....will be on tonite for a doss......any takers. Dubs you must be RANK 50 by now ffs! ;)

I think I've played 2 rounds in about 3 weeks m8!

Been playing that World of Tanks beta, its feckin deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Been playing that World of Tanks beta, its feckin deadly!
    Linkage?

=-=

May pop on later. Would love new maps, and not just the same sh|t, with a different spin.

the_syco wrote: »
    Linkage?

=-=

May pop on later. Would love new maps, and not just the same sh|t, with a different spin.

www.worldoftanks.com

There's a thread in the 'mmo' forum called WWII tank mmo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Oh yay, they'll make me want to play it more.....

Seriously, the lack of updated content for this game is astounding as part of the BF series...

yeah its very bad, very poor updates no new content and nothing to play for any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

Scram wrote: »
    yeah its very bad, very poor updates no new content and nothing to play for any more.

true true, this vietnam thingy will prolly bring... what? 4 more weapons....new chopper.... and thats about it, textures/models will prolly remain the same :/ new skins mebbe ... wow ! :>

Scram wrote: »

I havent played it in weeks. Been playing the game I linked to above, World of Tanks.

Its still in closed beta, and its MUCH more fun, and better supported.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Also haven't played in weeks. I just got bored of it all of a sudden.

Advertisement