Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting contact

Options
  • 28-07-2010 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Need some help here. Doing some work for mcnallyopticians.com and I am trying to get in contact with the company hosting the site. From the whois record is says the company is www.netsource.ie but that is directing me to magnet.ie and they are of no help.

Can anyone help?

Tech Name............ Netsource Hostmaster
    Tech Address......... 26 Upper Fitzwilliam St
    Tech Address.........
    Tech Address......... Dublin
    Tech Address......... 2
    Tech Address......... Dublin
    Tech Address......... IRELAND
    Tech Email...........
    Tech Phone........... +353.14336008
    Tech Fax.............
    Name Server.......... iridium.netsource.ie
    Name Server.......... ice.netsource.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

RoadKillTs wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Need some help here. Doing some work for mcnallyopticians.com and I am trying to get in contact with the company hosting the site. From the whois record is says the company is www.netsource.ie but that is directing me to magnet.ie and they are of no help.

Can anyone help?
    It seems to be an ISP hosting account. There is a .ie e-mail address for the registrant that may be of use. Perhaps they can can request the details from Netsource/Magnet for the login.

Regards...jmcc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Thanks jmcc.

OK maybe someone can answer this one for me.

The user is getting a "relaying denied" error when sending emails through mail1.eircom.net server.

Email address is name@mcnallyopticians.com.

I think it should be Eircom who are responsible but they are saying its the hosting company.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Thanks jmcc.

OK maybe someone can answer this one for me.

The user is getting a "relaying denied" error when sending emails through mail1.eircom.net server.

Email address is name@mcnallyopticians.com.

I think it should be Eircom who are responsible but they are saying its the hosting company.
    You have to be using eircom to be allowed use their SMTP server. Change the SMTP server the the one provided by their ISP or hosting company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Need some help here. Doing some work for mcnallyopticians.com

Hopefully it includes a website instead of the Flash yoke they have there at the moment!

Dark red on dark grey.....for an opticians ? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Hopefully it includes a website instead of the Flash yoke they have there at the moment!

Dark red on dark grey.....for an opticians ? :eek:
    It's clearly a strategic colour scheme :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Thanks for the replies.
    You have to be using eircom to be allowed use their SMTP server

They are using Eircom. The site is hosted by Magnet. The pc was badly infected with malware so I presumed it was sending out spam and the IP / domain was blocked.

Advertisement