Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Lessons near Ennis

• 28-07-2010 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend lessons for a complete novice near Ennis? Ideally access to a driving range for a bit of practice would be good. Two options I seem to have are the range at Coonagh or the Academy at Dromoland. I presume I could also get lessons at any club (eg Ennis or Woodstock) but wouldn't have the practice facility. All suggestions as to how and where welcome. Thanks.

(Mod - if this is more appropriate in the golf forum please move it, but I thought the local knowledge was more important).

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Give P&M a shout at the Kilrush Road Westgate Park, they have practise facilities available. There's also a golf centre in the Quinn Road Industial estate, don't have any details on them though

Advertisement