Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor space for 21st party

Options
  • 28-07-2010 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,
    I am trying to pull some ideas together for my little sisters 21st birthday party next year. She is hoping to have a 'festival' themed party so I want to look into outdoor space to rent for a weekend anywhere in Ireland! Anyone have any idea where I could find info on available spaces, prices etc?! Any ides would be much appreciated as I'm struggling to find anything!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Do you mean camping for the weekend in a field with BBQs etc? Or do you mean a marquee type thing attached to a hotel where you're being catered for?

An outdoor event like that in Ireland would be very weather dependent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Graface

More along the lines of a field that people could camp in, have a BBQ etc. She has lots of friends in bands and wants to have them playing and then maybe a DJ later on so it would have to be somewhere where some degree of noise wouldn't be a problem!! Her birthday is the end of May and she's been lucky with the weather the past few years so fingers crossed for next year. I don't know if this is even a possibility, so just trying to do a bit of research on it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ah yes exam time is usually sunny!

Your best bet is probably to talk to relatives / friends who might have a field somewhere. Spread the word and promise to give it back spotless obviously. I don't think you'll find any sort of website advertising something like that.

Advertisement