Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Storm 2 Help

Options
  • 28-07-2010 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi can somebody help please. im about to buy a storm 2 on ebay but it says its not unlocked to 3g. ive tried contacting the seller but no reply. how will tis affect the phone. As im on O2 and its a 3G network.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

do you have a link do it? do you mean it's locked to the 3 network?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I think the blackberry storm 2 is 3g enabled. If the phone is locked to a network, you should get it unlocked before you buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭poolfan

ITEM (KJBS5617)

Blackberry Storm 2 9520

IMAGES

Front:

Back:

CONDITION

Screen: Excellent Condition has one small scratchs on screen.

Front Casing: Good Condition has a couple of light scratchs towards top and bottom nothing major

Back Casing: Excellent Condition with no major marks or scratchs

Overall: Very Good Condition Overall. Functions and Works Perfectly.

NETWORK

Unlocked to any network except 3G

ACCESSORIES

You will receive the handset only. No accessories. No charger.

PAYMENT

We accept payments from PayPal accounts only.

POSTAGE

Once payment is received, item will be sent via recorded delivery. You will normally receive the item the next day, but sometimes within 2 working days.

RETURN POLICY

If the handset is faulty, send it back within 14 days and we will test the fault. If it cannot be fixed, we will send you a replacement; if there is no replacement we will issue you a full refund minus return postage.

14 day return policy if the phone is faulty. All Refunds will be sent 7 Days after handset has been returned.

WARRANTY

Here at ‘I Need A Mobile’ we offer you a 90 Day Warranty for any software problems only. The Warranty only comes with the Buy It Now Price.

FEEDBACK

Here at ‘I Need A Mobile’ we ONLY offer a 5 star customers service, if for any reason you feel we do not deserve positive feedback please contact us before leaving feedback.

THANK YOU

‘I Need A Mobile’ is a platinum power seller and takes great pride in customer satisfaction. Buy with confidence.

he also sent me this reply
    I am very sorry to hear that it does not work with 3.

I unlocked it and tested it with all simcards so I dont know why it will not work with 3.

It does not affect the internet usage and will use normal 3G signal.

Please try with another 3 simcard.

If it does not work with 3 we can do the following:

1) I can refund you £10.00 so you can take it to a shop and get it unlocked to 3 again.

2) Send it back for a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

sounds a bit strange to me, i'd probably avoid. wait til others give an opinion though i guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

poolfan wrote: »
    he also sent me this reply
    I am very sorry to hear that it does not work with 3.

I unlocked it and tested it with all simcards so I dont know why it will not work with 3.

It does not affect the internet usage and will use normal 3G signal.

Please try with another 3 simcard.

If it does not work with 3 we can do the following:

1) I can refund you £10.00 so you can take it to a shop and get it unlocked to 3 again.

2) Send it back for a refund.

He hasnt a clue what he is talking about. The handset is 3G compatible, this is nothing got to do with H3GI the network here.

If the handset is unlocked, than it should work with your sim card here.

Bought it. Il keep ye posted it to see how it will it get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

no charger /cables coupled with the fact the guy knows nothing about the phone = phone stolen! be careful.

If this is the case, it can still be remotely disabled by the original issuer.

I hope I am wrong.

Advertisement