Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a bike.

Options
  • 28-07-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

So I need a bike for college next year. Some scumbag stole mine at the end of last year.

Does anyone have a bike they no longer need, or know someone who knows somebody? It can be anything from newish to pretty old. A speedy bike (thin-ish tires) would be the ideal, but anything really might do.

Thanks.

EDIT: I was at Halfords yesterday because they have a 50% sale at the moment on selected bikes, but the selection isn't so great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hey

Sorry to hear someone stole you bike, such knackers out there today...I dont have one but have you tried the pink pages, or http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php people give stuff away that they no longer need great site. They might have something to suit

I would advise off buying anything in Halfrods well adult bikes have a very bad rep...

Advertisement