Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You have to laugh

Options
  • 28-07-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

I was walking with my nearly 5 year old the other day, when he fell off his scooter onto the ground.
    He sits on his bum and won't move.
    I asked him if he was ok to which he replies.
    " I was just thinking, if I sit here long enough, people will start giving me money"

Great, I am rasing a beggar :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I want your kid! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Brilliant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

Absolutely brilliant. Kids are great at times. I was dropping my 3 down to my sisters, my son is 6. A huge african man passed the car covered from head to toe in black, black hat, black jumper, black trousers black shoes. My lovely son gets all excited and shouts Mammy look, its a burglar.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

My three year old was sitting on his bed the other day and I asked him what he was doing.
    "Just thinking"
    "About what?"
    "I made a lot of mistakes" he said, gravely.

Freaked me out until about an hour until I realised he was trying to remember the rest of the words to a song he'd been listening to (Sufjan Stevens' Chicago, for anyone wondering).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

When I was pregnant with the twins, their movement was very visible at times, even through a winter jumper. I was looking at a shop window when a little girl beside me said:
    "Mummy look, that lady's tummy is moving!"
    Mum: "Yes, she has a baby in her tummy."
    Girl: "But why isn't she carrying it in a pram?" (obviously not a babywearer ;) )

• Advertisement
Advertisement