Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2.ie / o2online.ie

Options
  • 28-07-2010 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having trouble getting onto either o2.ie or o2online.ie? I have been having trouble since like 1am last night.

Also, I know this isn't exactly a consumer issue, but I don't know where else to post this topic.:o

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

the website loads fine for me. i'm on imagine dsl.

you can use http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com to see if it might be your connection the issue is with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭JohnC.

It also isn't loading for me. I did try that site Random posted earlier which also said it is up, but it still doesn't load for me all day. I've tried both my Vodafone DSL and O2 phone connections without success, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with just one ISP either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,681 ✭✭✭Trampas

down for me

can't ping it either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thanks everyone.

The sire that Random posted a link to says o2.ie is down for everyone - so glad to know it not just me lol.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thanks everyone.

The sire that Random posted a link to says o2.ie is down for everyone - so glad to know it not just me lol.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    it's still working for me but i guess it's obviously not just you having the issues anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Random wrote: »
    it's still working for me but i guess it's obviously not just you having the issues anyway.
    I am with Perlico, what internet company are you with?

imagine dsl

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

Down for myself also,since early afternoon!quiet annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

I still can't connect using my Vodafone dongle, however it's working fine using my (crappy)Imagine ripwave connection.
    Looks to my untrained eye like someone in Vodafone is having a laugh, blocking a competitors site. Perlico is owned by Vodafone isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue.

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement