Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing Post

Options
  • 28-07-2010 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I sought (and got) approval to set up a rolling thread for Wexford Youths FC, which I subsequently did.

However, I now want to edit the original post to include further information such as website, contact numbers, sat nav directions etc., but can't because of the time that has passed from the original post.

I think the original post is the place to have this information, so any advice on how to go about it would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Drop a note to the forum mods including the info and asking them to add it - apart from admins, the mods of the forum are the only ones able to edit a post after the edit-time has elapsed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Will do when sober, Cheers :p

Advertisement