Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs

Options
  • 28-07-2010 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone know anything about HMP Direct in Cork city?I have been asked for interview and it sounds kind of dodgy??????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

You will be selling either Vodafone or Airtricity door to door AFAIK! You get paid on commision only and they have a really hardcore training program:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bubble_lin

Cheers!!I was thinking it was a door to door job thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

Bubble_lin wrote: »
    Cheers!!I was thinking it was a door to door job thank you :D

No problemo! You gonna go for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bubble_lin

I don't no I'm not really into door to door selling and especially when the pay is commission!!I mite hold tough for now!!:):D

I had an interview with them about 2 months ago. I t was fine and they asked me to attend a round 2 interview where I would be learning all about the job, on the ground. I declined as I just knew it was a waste of time. They have a very intensive training programme and I just wanted it to make money for the summer , nothing else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement