Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unofficial Iron Maiden After Show Party

Options
  • 28-07-2010 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Valhalla presents - The Unofficial Iron Maiden After Show Party!!

ironmaiden.jpg

Come on down to THE ABBEY HOTEL on Middle Abbey St. after the Maiden gig this Friday. It's free in and there'll be drinks promos going on (details later)! It's a smashing bar. If you've never been there before then check it out. Its real big inside & real comfy!

Special guest DJ for the night will be Pam Duggan from DCFM's The Moshpit.

Kick Off is at 11pm & it's gonna rock on til the wee smalls!

Skiddoosh!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Think this is a MUST .... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Might head along to this afterwards. Hotel is pretty close to it and going by what I've heard of the previous drink promos at this, it might be the cheapest place for a pint or something stronger that night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Might head along to this afterwards. Hotel is pretty close to it and going by what I've heard of the previous drink promos at this, it might be the cheapest place for a pint or something stronger that night :D

Yea Luas from O2 goes right down Abbey St past the hotel :) I really wanna go to this but can't get anyone to go with me! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I really wanna go to this but can't get anyone to go with me! :(

The gig in general or just the after party?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

sentient_6 wrote: »
    The gig in general or just the after party?

After party. I'm not going to the concert. My friends that are, are getting the last bus home from town. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Damn, it's gonna be a busy night:

The gig, this, some other pubs,... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

Bump!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

Thanks to everyone who came down last night. We actually got a good turnout which was nice. We had a few technical difficulties at the start of the night but we overcame them to bring you a night of hard rock & heavy metal.

Big thanks to our DJ's Pamela & Damien. I'd be lost without yis!

Skiddoosh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

I was there ... enjoyed it , a lot of my requests got played , including RUSH :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Pissed that I missed out on this. The majority of the group I was with wanted to go to temple bar (why, I don't know) but couldn't find a decent bar and so after alot of walking I just gave up. Was too wrecked in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement