Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bonesetter in Mitchelstown

Options
  • 28-07-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

anyone heard of,or have the number for,a bonesetter (I think his name is Moss Lane or something similar.)near Mitchelstown.My wife is not really into that sort of thing but will try anything for some relief at this stage.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Cyril Squirrel

Hi,
    My mother has been to him recently, I will get his contact details for you after the weekend......sorry no sooner as she s away at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Ahorseofaman

thanks Cryil but got the number on friday.She (the wife) went down on saturday and is now pain free for the first time in 6 weeks.Mad but true.He just gently pushed and pulled for a minute or two and ran a wire hanger up and down her back.its weird but it seems to have worked.
    btw are you nuts?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 someboyo

Hi lads, any idea how I go about seeing moss on a saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mik1685

can someone give me the phone number of the bonesetter thanks.
    mik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 strawberry10

Great that you found the details of the bonsetter in mitchelstown, I was wondering how to contact him. Many Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Been to him before - the man has a genuine gift (and I believe the donation goes straight to charity). Dont have his number to hand but I wanted to add my 2 cents....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 geliak

His name is Moss Lane, phone 062-46085. Good luck, he has been recommended to me too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I've been to him half a dozen times with a sore back,he definitely does help. Would say his only interest is seeing his patients recover,not too interested in the money at all.
    Was bent crooked the last time I was there (2010) and he sorted me really effectively.
    Same day I was given 4 greyhounds to "mind" while queuing to get in and me bent in two!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yelrom

Hi, tryed the number shown but not working, any ideas how to contact Moss Lane, we would be very grateful, its for my Dad, his hip is really bothering him, try to get it sorted before the weather turns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Would someone mind pm'ing me his contact details? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Anyone know what time Moss works on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 AutumnDays

I thought his name was Victor Lane, been to him a few times, a bone setter.

Advertisement