Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clare coco charges

• 28-07-2010 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

any one getting billed by clare county council for building charges going back to 2002

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

Yeah, they tried to bill me for planning contibutions for water last year, I rang them up and explained I had paid into my own scheme and that was grand, then last month they tried to do the same, they are cluess inside there, and broke, thats why they are trying this on with everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5 savy

Yes its a joke what is going on in there Hear they have alot of letters sent out billing people who got planning from 2001 How long do they expect us to keep receipts we got rid of ours so looks like we have to pay for the second time

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭brocdubh

we got a water service charge from them, addressed to my grand father, he passed away in 1976:( which is also strange is that our land is a 1km from the nearest mains supply !

Advertisement