Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friends

Options
  • 28-07-2010 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

why is it so hard to make friends with young adults i dont understand anymore. has socializing actually gone now for the young ones. im finding it very hard to make friends with girls my own age,im only 22. no bother with guys but girls are harder.

whats wrong?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Cant answer your question being a 31 year old bloke but maybe try The Ladies Lounge.They organise meet ups and stuff to try and make new friends,you will probably get better responses there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 blue2525

I dont know what the probelm is im nearly 30 and everyone is the same. They dont want to make friends with me I just cant understand why.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭UrbanMonkey

xjennyx wrote: »
    why is it so hard to make friends with young adults i dont understand anymore. has socializing actually gone now for the young ones. im finding it very hard to make friends with girls my own age,im only 22. no bother with guys but girls are harder.

whats wrong?? :confused:

Jenny, join as much clubs/organisations as you can, as most of them are free to join. Before you know it, you'll have plenty of friends. Try to stay positive Jenny, things will get better! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sarahpinky

Hi Hun how u I'm the same

• Registered Users Posts: 45 annica860

But I am interested in meeting new people! I am 26 but I guess age doesn't matter that much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 scotzgeeza

Im 24 and i just cant be ****ed to make friends again lol, Made them when i moved to Ireland then again when i went to college.

Advertisement