Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postgrad fee cover

Options
  • 28-07-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi

i am starting a hdip in sept and the course fee is 6,396 euro but i got a grant that covers 6270 euro. so do i just pay the rest my self when i register?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimi1987

thanks for the response :)

wud u know if i pay cash or bank giro?

No probs! Well for me I had to pay money by giro. Make sure to get a letter from your co co saying your fees are covered. Last year I had to pay mine myself then claim a refund once the grant office gave me an approval letter - but my grant application was delayed.

iv already got my letter off co co sayin i got my grant and the values

i dont think hey give you a giro for 126 thats why im wondering how i will pay it?

jimi1987 wrote: »
    iv already got my letter off co co sayin i got my grant and the values

i dont think hey give you a giro for 126 thats why im wondering how i will pay it?

I'm sure a bank draft will do - just ring admin and they'll confirm, but I'm sure bank draft will be fine.

• Advertisement

cool thanks for the replys because iv been gettin none from the college haha

jimi1987 wrote: »
    cool thanks for the replys because iv been gettin none from the college haha

DIT by any chance :p:p?

haha no maynooth prob even worse :)

Advertisement